• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pierre Poilievre 'could be vulnerable,' pollster says, as support softens for frontr

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cropgrower View Post
    trying to say everything bad your twisted mind can think of about sombody is not having a discussion , talking about everything good and bad is having a discusion
    Also, when someone takes the time to respond to you, having the courtesy to acknowledge and respond in kind is part of having a discussion. Ignoring that and starting a new thread is not having a discussion.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
      We are in the middle of the CPC leadership race and the next leader may or may not end up as prime minister.

But you don't want to discuss the platform of the candidates? When do you think would be a better time? After the race is done?

Are you like Kim Campbell who once said in her short political career " An election is not the time to discuss issues" or something like that. LOL

The media is certainly covering the leadership race but you don't want to discuss the failings of boy wonder on Agrisilly? No surprise there. There must be something wrong with anyone who dares to have an opinion you disagree with! The gall!

How are your crypto currency investments doing BTW?

As Doug Ford said "its just politics"
      and the classic ****head comment that takes all the cake
      "the budget will balance itself"

Comment

Chuck your world is closing in on you here. It’s not that most absolutely disagree in fact probably agree on things but your way of going about it is slowly pushing you out. You’ve done it to yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
          Chuck your world is closing in on you here. It’s not that most absolutely disagree in fact probably agree on things but your way of going about it is slowly pushing you out. You’ve done it to yourself.
          When even his fellow left leaning and former CWB supporters are distancing themselves and no longer coming to his aid, It is probably time to reevaluate. Especially when you consider that those folks aren't exactly known for being polite or tolerant.

Comment

Maybe they are just not interested in the Crypto Polly discussion or too busy. Who cares.

The underlying message in many of your posts is you don't agree with me and don't seem to have much of a counter argument except I am the problem. Pretty lame stuff in a political discussion. No doubt I am problem for you because you don't like opinions you don't agree with.

Its just politics. Try to stick to the issues or discussion topic if you can.

Comment

1,500 people just came to suport PP in winnipeg , fact is nobody cares what your opinion on PP is

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                Maybe they are just not interested in the Crypto Polly discussion or too busy. Who cares. .
                Yes, just keep telling yourself that. And they've also suddenly lost interest in all of your other pet causes. They no longer come to bail you out when you get in way over your head on topics you don't have a clue about.
                None of your former comrades come to support you when you discuss covid or vaccines or climate change or alternative energy, or racism or politics. You alienated all of them as much as you have alienated the people you disagree with.
                It might just be the tone of the messenger, and not the message.

Comment

I thought that this accurately sums up most people's attitude towards elections recently. No one is voting for anything. For any policy for any positive personality attributes. Just voting against the other guy.https://mobile.twitter.com/TheoMouda...576449/photo/1
                  Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Jun 1, 2022, 14:47.

Comment

Chuck says he’s just talking politics and taking him to task on his delivery is weak minded. Well old boy the reason why I am disagreeable with you when I do agree with some things you post is because your candour here makes you disagreeable.

Anyway. Though Crypto Poly or whatever you call him seems to be on a dare I say a populist trajectory and and building support with those who want this Trudeau Singh love fest gone. I dislike populism as takes advantage of peoples mob mentality but that is politics and it’s a slugfest at times. I think Trudeau is afraid because this is how he unseated Harper and it worked. Ultimately the biggest loser will be the ndp and Jugheads political career. Trudeau I dislike for his politics and his deceptive persona. However Jughead is worse as he is an opportunist who was groomed in hopes of becoming PM. With ndp support waning he calculated that forming a coalition would improve his image and eventually he would become pm. However, he is a sellout in the eyes of his members and supporters. I do not agree with ndp policy but our country needs this representation or we are stuck in a two party state which doesn’t reflect the true voice of the electorate. So yes Chuck there is my political feelings at this time. I can elaborate with those who want to take the time to discuss politics rather than talk like a petulant child.

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
                      Chuck says he’s just talking politics and taking him to task on his delivery is weak minded. Well old boy the reason why I am disagreeable with you when I do agree with some things you post is because your candour here makes you disagreeable.

Anyway. Though Crypto Poly or whatever you call him seems to be on a dare I say a populist trajectory and and building support with those who want this Trudeau Singh love fest gone. I dislike populism as takes advantage of peoples mob mentality but that is politics and it’s a slugfest at times. I think Trudeau is afraid because this is how he unseated Harper and it worked. Ultimately the biggest loser will be the ndp and Jugheads political career. Trudeau I dislike for his politics and his deceptive persona. However Jughead is worse as he is an opportunist who was groomed in hopes of becoming PM. With ndp support waning he calculated that forming a coalition would improve his image and eventually he would become pm. However, he is a sellout in the eyes of his members and supporters. I do not agree with ndp policy but our country needs this representation or we are stuck in a two party state which doesn’t reflect the true voice of the electorate. So yes Chuck there is my political feelings at this time. I can elaborate with those who want to take the time to discuss politics rather than talk like a petulant child.
                      I agree, the NDP are going to take it on the chin in the next election, Jagmeet made a huge mistake when he allowed Justin to slide the wedding ring on his finger. . . . . . I have to listen to some rock and roll to clear that image from my mind.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                        Well technically, this Rural Issues forum is a soapbox for nut bars. The administrators specifically said so. Some of us are just visiting, and free to join the adults at any time. At least one poster is locked into the asylum.
                        I never have understood how the anti glyphosate dude and his alter egos escaped back into the adult forum.
                        But you seem to spend a lot of time in this soapbox?

I thought all you wanted to do was discuss farming and commodities?

Respectfully, apparently not.

Comment

Actually, because I am capable of conducting a civil conversation like most other rational mentally stable adults on this site, I still have the privilege of using the adults forum for discussing agriculture and commodities. I just come here to the kids table where you have been banished, to pick on you, because you seem to really appreciate it, judging by the fact that you keep coming back over and over again using the same tactics.

It's a win win situation. The adult posters don't need to tolerate your childish antics. I still get the informative discussions and the entertaining, just have to go to two separate places, and you still get your soapbox, however diminished and tarnished it may be.
                          Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Jun 9, 2022, 17:56.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                          • Return to Topic List
                          Working...