• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kenny Out

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never liked Kenny right from the early Harper years. Always seemed to be in over his head whenever he got in the spotlight. His direction changed by the day depending on which way the media was pushing.
    Started out working with Ralph Goodale.
    Harper had too many Kenny's IMHO.

3 time looser.

Comment

When I saw the headline of this topic I knew he quit but the way my mind works it drifted to maybe he finally got true with himself and the world. Now maybe he will. Must be hard when you go all your life having been told that is immoral and evil and having to live a lie. You have to feel sorry for him no matter what you think about it.

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
        When I saw the headline of this topic I knew he quit but the way my mind works it drifted to maybe he finally got true with himself and the world. Now maybe he will. Must be hard when you go all your life having been told that is immoral and evil and having to live a lie. You have to feel sorry for him no matter what you think about it.
        Well he didn't quit but he should have. Running Alberta isn't a job for someone looking to find themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Happytrails View Post
          Well he didn't quit but he should have. Running Alberta isn't a job for someone looking to find themselves.
          He quit cause he only had 51.8% support. Enough indication he wasn’t wanted. He’s a stuffed shirt

Comment

And there sits numbnuts with 32 % proud as ***
            Dumb as a hammer

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
              And there sits numbnuts with 32 % proud as ***
              Dumb as a hammer
              Supported by 32% about as smart as the nail ….

Comment

So many talk about the divide of Canada on Agriville.

The state of divisiveness in Alberta between the Fiscal Conservatives and Social Conservatives is just as evident.

The Righties just can't get along even in the Conservative province of Alberta. This the same reason it will be difficult for the CPC to form government in Canada.

Very same reason separation will never happen.

Comment

Alberta has the tools to separate itself from canada with a stroke of a pen.

Just remove itself from the broke ass CPP which is heavily invested in china and carries $1T in liabilities. Create its own APP and then pass legislation to denounce the carbon tax and set up provincial income tax collection and remit to ottawa with an equalization clawback provision.

Eeasy peasy. No constitutional amendment reqd. But watch the rest of canada cry their eyes out.

Thats the real reason Kenny got turfed because his strategy was to wait out Trudeau and lost years to the cause of firewalling the province off from those insane marxist fools.
                  Last edited by jazz; May 21, 2022, 08:25.

Comment

Kenney quit because he lost support from many sides when it came to covid measures and bungling several files.

But he was right about one thing, that Alberta shouldn't let loonies from the asylum govern anything.

As soon as Crypto Polly becomes prime minister all talk of separation will quietly die down. Only the die hard wanna be republicans will keep whinning about how bad Canada is.

And Polly's political path will move towards the centre away from pandering to the loonies in Alberta.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                      As soon as Crypto Polly becomes prime minister .
                      That’s encouraging, thank you.

Comment

The second we suspend equalization, Quebec will start the separation process for us. AB doesnt have to a thing.

No more over budget hydro dams and day care paid by Ab oil revenues.

I would say breaking up the country is the least we can do to pay back the retards in this country that gave us Singh and Trudeau.
                        Last edited by jazz; May 22, 2022, 19:56.

Comment

Kenny was a ***** when it came to the Alberta firewall. I thought when he got in he’d lead the movement to take back all the reciprocal powers the province had but he did the opposite. Whether you’re a western separatist or a proud federalist Albertan it’s really a no brainer to take responsibility of the few powers the constitution provides. I even think Saskatchewan should do the same. It is pure laziness and lack of will by our provincial governments to not go forth with these endeavours and keep the feds at bay. I am a federalist but soft western nationalist with the realization that separation is not a reality but creating a firewall is the best chance we have to keep the west free of the tyranny of idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
                            Kenny was a ***** when it came to the Alberta firewall. I thought when he got in he’d lead the movement to take back all the reciprocal powers the province had but he did the opposite. Whether you’re a western separatist or a proud federalist Albertan it’s really a no brainer to take responsibility of the few powers the constitution provides. I even think Saskatchewan should do the same. It is pure laziness and lack of will by our provincial governments to not go forth with these endeavours and keep the feds at bay. I am a federalist but soft western nationalist with the realization that separation is not a reality but creating a firewall is the best chance we have to keep the west free of the tyranny of idiots.
                            Worked extremely well for the Bloc for decades

Comment

We need leaders with balls, not scarey-cat patsies.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...