• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

U.S. Supreme Court leak; Roe v. Wade overturned

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
    It would seem we study different histories. Or incomplete versions. Underground, illegal activities seldom safest.
    There is an expression about when everything goes to hell. “Murder abortion” This derived from an abortion gone wrong on someone’s kitchen table. It’s alright to cloister yourself away from civilization and reality and live your 1950’s Wandavision. Till the staunch anti abortion advocates live the lives the other half do they’re talking out their ass. I’ve said this before no woman makes the decision to have an abortion lightly.

Comment

Wife had a patient last week that had had 4 abortions. FOUR. All birth control. Wasn’t fazed by it at all, probably affect her later in life though. Maybe not.

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
        Ahhhh. First trimester abortion okay then.
        I could be convinced for a 1st trimester only law. At least thats somewhat humane and a good majority of those could be chemically induced.

I cant get behind anything after that unless its an extreme case of health of the mother or deformity etc.

Abortion should be extremely rare and its not anymore as evidenced by the loony left screaming about it.

And for forages education, if a women has a right to end a life, then wouldnt a man have equal right not to support the child.

See how slippery slope was created by this overreach. We have created laws that have enshrined irresponsibility.

My argument is that there should be almost no abortion in the first world. We have tons of technology that can prevent a pregnancy and even an emergency medication to take after sex to ensure it doesnt happen. Yet we revert back to medieval medicine to deal with this as an on demand service. I mean seriously, thats nuts.

Comment

Live world statistics on population, government and economics, society and media, environment, food, water, energy and health.

DATA!

5 million communicable and flu deaths to date 2022

15 million aborted...

Comment

There are some very disturbing people on this planet …..
            https://www.bitchute.com/video/pU4W7klv3DCV/

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
              There are some very disturbing people on this planet …..
              Go long cat food...there is going to be some pretty lonely women in the world if thats their thought process.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                Go long cat food...there is going to be some pretty lonely women in the world if thats their thought process.
                It’s a good thing some of these people don’t raise children……. A blessing for society

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...