• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Covid Experience

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Triple vaxxed people who get covid are now being given paxlovid, sometimes 2 rounds of it.

Just think on that for a moment. Triple vaxxed and now taking an experimental antiviral. Immune system roasted from the vaccine.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-05-03/pfizer-says-patients-who-relapse-after-covid-pill-can-take-more

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
      Happy for you but I wouldn't tell everybody. I know some Hutts that had some bad things come with self administered veterinary strength pharma.
      We aren’t that dumb. You know there is human form, correct. If one is dumb enough to use the animal form, well…

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
        The medical system has failed humanity and ivermectin can stop cancer? Okay then.

So when you or your family get really sick do you go to the doctor? Or do you just treat your family with home remedies and do your own surgery?
        Looks like the left like the horse remedies too eh chuck. They even are even DIY experimenting with them.

Or you could just take the vaccine and it will reverse transcriptase into your DNA while filling your ovaries with lipid nano particles and spike protiens and you will probably never get pregnant again. win win.

Click image for larger version

Name:	miso.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	79.1 KB
ID:	773342
        Last edited by jazz; May 4, 2022, 21:24.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
          We aren’t that dumb. You know there is human form, correct. If one is dumb enough to use the animal form, well…
          You said horse paste. And there are people that dumb indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
            You said horse paste. And there are people that dumb indeed.
            Lol. I use the term horse paste for the dumb among us who think ivermectin is only for horses. Sorry, I was tongue in cheek.

Comment

Hee-hah, 2 wee shots of horsey sauce and Covid stripes gone.

Comment

AF5, most are affected for 5-10 days, just like every FLU we all had. Headache muscle ache. Would be worse for 2-3 vaxed I hear... Similar to both our bouts. Do your best, supplement DRINK lots sleep it off.

Comment

Family and extended families experience.

Grandmother: 3 doses, and still got covid. Poor health generally. The doses of vaccine seemed to lay her out harder than covid did. Immediately after the 4th dose she basically gurgled in bed...

In-laws:
                  m.i.l. triple vaxxed, got it and had a cold for a week.
                  sister in law triple vaxxed at 25ish and had a cold for a week.
                  other sister in law and herhusband had it and had a cold for a week.

my family:
                  brother unvaxxed @ 32 had it and had a mild cold for 4 or 5 days
                  sister and brother in law had it both double vaxxed and had mild colds for a week.
                  mother thats double vaxxed had a cold for a week.
                  father never tested positive, but seems unlikely that he could hang around my family and his wife who were positive, all the while expressing the same symptoms basically had a cold for a week.

double vaxxed wife had it and had a cold for a week.
                  kids (no vax): had rotten attitudes for a couple days with the sniffles... basically any other day...
                  myself: unvaxxed (neither proud nor ashamed of that fact) had a head cold for about 4 days but still kept on chugging along.

Doesn't matter whether it was alpha, delta, or omicron, the symptoms by and large were all the same for everyone. Vax status didn't seem to matter with regards to symptoms, nor transmissibility, etc...

In larger community in general, no-one of even poor health has passed away from covid. A very few people have had a tougher time with it, but vast majority expressed general cold symptoms. Those that did die from it were literally knocking on death's door.
                  Last edited by helmsdale; May 5, 2022, 13:17.

Comment

totally accurate helmsdale, same here and all I heard of....IT'S a cold/flu relabeled as DEATH GUARENTEED.

Comment

Nobody in my family got seriously ill from the covid. Most didn't get it. And they are all vaccinated.

My sister inlaw's mother in law died from it in her 80s.

Several seniors in our area died of it. Some younger residents got seriously ill with one coming close to death in the ICU.

I heard of one case where the grand kids visited and infected the unvaccinated grandfather with covid who died in his 60s. But it was gods will said the family.

The ICUS were over run with it for many many weeks. Some of the deaths occurred in younger and healthy people. So I am just not sure how or why people thought it was nothing to worry about.

In some cases doctors reported that patients would not believe they had covid and were in denial right untill they hit the ICU and needed oxygen.
                      Last edited by chuckChuck; May 6, 2022, 06:47.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...