• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Covid Experience

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
    Where is the reference or link because we need to see the whole report or study to put it into context.

And the majority of people who have died and are still dieing are the elderly. And as vaccines wear off they need boosters which is what is recommended right now.

And even with boosters the vulnerable elderly with weakened immune systems will still die in some cases even if they are vaccinated.

Just like the influenza vaccines which are given every flu season to the elderly to reduce spread, infection and severe disease. They modify the various vaccines in response to what the flu types were in the southern hemisphere.
    i dont know how to post links , shud be no problem for an expert at posting stuff off internet like you to find it

Comment

Originally posted by cropgrower View Post
      i dont know how to post links , shud be no problem for an expert at posting stuff off internet like you to find it
      Because the link button is broken, use the video button, and just post your link directly in the box. It works.

Comment

Where is the reference or link because we need to see the whole report or study to put it into context.
        Funny, I don't remember you demanding such a high standard of evidence when you were incessantly repeating every fake news story the CBC made up about the convoy?
        Perhaps if you had of taken your own advice, and done your own research, you wouldn't look like an idiot for perpetuating the now proven false rumours about the convoy. Sometimes context is important, as is seeing the whole story.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
          Funny, I don't remember you demanding such a high standard of evidence when you were incessantly repeating every fake news story the CBC made up about the convoy?
          Perhaps if you had of taken your own advice, and done your own research, you wouldn't look like an idiot for perpetuating the now proven false rumours about the convoy. Sometimes context is important, as is seeing the whole story.
          A5 maybe your handle should be ADD5 because you seem unable to focus on the thread at hand? You still going on about all the "fake" convoy news when we are discussing covid? LOL

As I said common sense on covid is in short supply on Agrisilly. And you keep reinforcing the covidiots thin grasp of reality.

I especially like your stupid quote:

"It is because of people like you that governments found it necessary to implement strict controls on people's lives."

Really? So public health officials were more worried about the people who got their vaccines, wore masks in public when necessary and generally followed the recommended advice? Well that exlains it then.

This from the guy who seems to think ivermectin was a solution? Or if he didn't, he never said anything. LOL
          Last edited by chuckChuck; Apr 13, 2022, 06:57.

Comment

A5 maybe your handle should be ADD5 because you seem unable to focus on the thread at hand? You still going on about all the "fake" convoy news when we are discussing covid? LOL

As I said common sense on covid is in short supply on Agrisilly. And you keep reinforcing the covidiots thin grasp of reality.

I especially like your stupid quote:

"It is because of people like you that governments found it necessary to implement strict controls on people's lives."

Really? So public health officials were more worried about the people who got their vaccines, wore masks in public when necessary and generally followed the recommended advice? Well that exlains it then.

This from the guy who seems to think ivermectin was a solution? Or if he didn't, he never said anything. LOL
            Good article for you on CTV news: “Some Canadians experiencing different symptoms after getting Covid-19 twice.” One of many articles about how the Omicron and the Ba2 variant is infecting fully vaccinated people and people who have received their booster more than once. Most research I have seen is showing that up to 10% of vaccinated people who get infected with Covid are getting reinfected, latest results from places like the U.K.

Myself, I am one of those “covidiots” you enjoy insulting on “agrisilly”. I am still unvaccinated. I am still fortunate enough to have not been infected with Covid even though 2 of my 3 children and their families have gone through a Covid infection. When required I wore a mask when in town, I no longer do as it is not required. As I have pointed out before Chuck2, the way you present your arguments does nothing to bring people around to your point of view, in fact just the opposite. Not sure what you feel you gain with your posts. Enjoy your day.

Comment

He just looks more brainwashed with EVERY letter typed....

Comment

I think I see how this argument works. So anything we don't explicitly condemn on a regular basis, by default we obviously support it, correct?
                You haven't said anything against child molesters for as long as I can remember, so obviously you support child molesters.
                Do you see how effective your argument is?

Except I did say quite a lot about ivermectin. Until the last couple of years, it was a very effective solution for lice and parasites on our cattle. Something changed and for the last 2 years it was almost useless against lice. This has been the experience of everyone else I have talked to as well.
                I have also expressed my concern that irrational zealots like you attacking this product is going to result in more regulation and restrictions on the anti-parasite products we need.
                Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Apr 16, 2022, 21:42.

Comment

I think I see how this argument works. So anything we don't explicitly condemn on a regular basis, by default we obviously support it, correct?
                  You haven't said anything against child molesters for as long as I can remember, so obviously you support child molesters.
                  Do you see how effective your argument is?

Except I did say quite a lot about ivermectin. Until the last couple of years, it was a very effective solution for lice and parasites on our cattle. Something changed and for the last 2 years it was almost useless against lice. This has been the experience of everyone else I have talked to as well.
                  I have also expressed my concern that irrational zealots like you attacking this product is going to result in more regulation and restrictions on the anti-airasite products we need.
                  Turns out Ivermectin may be effective in certain stalling certain types of cancer like thyroid cancer and also helpful with the flu and the common cold... truly a wonder drug. So likely it will be pulled from the market like another drug I know of, but can't remember the name to treat plantar wort. It's a very sad situation the world is in, where the medical system has failed humanity.

Comment

The medical system has failed humanity and ivermectin can stop cancer? Okay then.

So when you or your family get really sick do you go to the doctor? Or do you just treat your family with home remedies and do your own surgery?

Comment

The medical system has failed humanity and ivermectin can stop cancer? Okay then.

So when you or your family get really sick do you go to the doctor? Or do you just treat your family with home remedies and do your own surgery?
                      Following the theme you started, you didn't condemn racism in this post. You are apparently a racist too, what next?

Comment

I can share my covid experience. My almost 90 year old unvaccinated neighbor is apparently a super spreader. Requested my help last week, and we rode together in his vehicle. Next day he wasn't feeling well, Next morning his wife went to hospital by ambulance with Covid, by that evening I was flat in bed with (untested) Covid, followed shortly by my wife and youngest son. Meanwhile, his test confirmed Covid, and he didn't even slow down.

I was run down to start with, only 2 hours sleep the night before with helping neighbor calving, on top of chronic lack of sleep lately.

Unbearable headeache for the first 24 hours. Fever/chills, Barely got out of bed for 60 hours, weak, everything aches. Terrible head cold, upset stomach.

If this had been in the middle of winter, it would be a nuisance, but right now, it is highly inconvenient to say the least.

On a positive note, I do have more time to make fun of Chuck while I rest. I'm sure he appreciates it.

Comment

well, it woulda been way worse if you weren't vaccinated lol******

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                            well, it woulda been way worse if you weren't vaccinated lol******
                            Oh for sure, guaranteed.

Comment

I can share my covid experience. My almost 90 year old unvaccinated neighbor is apparently a super spreader. Requested my help last week, and we rode together in his vehicle. Next day he wasn't feeling well, Next morning his wife went to hospital by ambulance with Covid, by that evening I was flat in bed with (untested) Covid, followed shortly by my wife and youngest son. Meanwhile, his test confirmed Covid, and he didn't even slow down.

I was run down to start with, only 2 hours sleep the night before with helping neighbor calving, on top of chronic lack of sleep lately.

Unbearable headeache for the first 24 hours. Fever/chills, Barely got out of bed for 60 hours, weak, everything aches. Terrible head cold, upset stomach.

If this had been in the middle of winter, it would be a nuisance, but right now, it is highly inconvenient to say the least.

On a positive note, I do have more time to make fun of Chuck while I rest. I'm sure he appreciates it.
                              Hope you are ok. The folks we shared the horse paste with recovered the same day they started the three day horse paste regime.

Comment

Happy for you but I wouldn't tell everybody. I know some Hutts that had some bad things come with self administered veterinary strength pharma.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...