• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

extremely unusual weather

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF5
    I never mentioned climate change or global warming once in this thread. I posted about very unusual WEATHER (rain at north pole in winter). It was you who tried to hijack the conversation insinuating global warming in post 5 and now trying to bring up global warming. Chuck is right, you apparently cannot distinguish between weather and climate change and you resort to name calling in an attempt to start an argument. So sad!

Comment

Originally posted by dmlfarmer View Post
      AF5
      I never mentioned climate change or global warming once in this thread. I posted about very unusual WEATHER (rain at north pole in winter). It was you who tried to hijack the conversation insinuating global warming in post 5 and now trying to bring up global warming. Chuck is right, you apparently cannot distinguish between weather and climate change and you resort to name calling in an attempt to start an argument. So sad!
      I stand corrected. So please tell us, what was the point of your original post? You listed off a number of weather anomalies, at different points on the globe, all of which indicated extremes of warm temperatures. Coming from a poster who has been very vocal about his support for the theory of global warming.

If it was agriculture or commodity marketing related, you could have posted it in the commodity marketing forum, and the locations wouldn't have been in the arctic, but in relevant agricultural areas.

If it walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck...

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
        I stand corrected. So please tell us, what was the point of your original post? You listed off a number of weather anomalies, at different points on the globe, all of which indicated extremes of warm temperatures. Coming from a poster who has been very vocal about his support for the theory of global warming.

If it was agriculture or commodity marketing related, you could have posted it in the commodity marketing forum, and the locations wouldn't have been in the arctic, but in relevant agricultural areas.

If it walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck...
        Apparently he isn't going to tell us what the point of the thread was.

Comment

He knows that we know that he knows

Comment

Record cold in northern US states

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
              Record cold in northern US states
              What a convenient time for Chuck to take some much deserved days off from the day job here at agriville. He will probably come back just in time for the next heat Wave with some pretty pink maps showing how above average temperature April was.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                What a convenient time for Chuck to take some much deserved days off from the day job here at agriville. He will probably come back just in time for the next heat Wave with some pretty pink maps showing how above average temperature April was.

He’s taking “earned days off” after a tough long weekend.

Comment

30 years of temperature and precipitation trends vs 1 April with unusually cold and wintery weather?

Here is the skill testing question for the flat earthers amongst us who can't do science and math.

Which one is weather and which one is climate?

It seems like a difficult question for some people.

Glad to see the usual suspects are pissed off when I waste my time on Agrisilly with the anti science crowd and then miss me when I am not commenting every day. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                    30 years of temperature and precipitation trends vs 1 April with unusually cold and wintery weather?

Here is the skill testing question for the flat earthers amongst us who can't do science and math.

Which one is weather and which one is climate?

It seems like a difficult question for some people.

Glad to see the usual suspects are pissed off when I waste my time on Agrisilly with the anti science crowd and then miss me when I am not commenting every day. LOL
                    Welcome back. The well-earned vacation must have done wonders. I see you are back in top form again this morning, putting the silly back in agrisilly, quantity over quality. And yes, I missed you.

But, you don't get to use the math insult. That was mine first, you can come up with your own original insults instead of copy and pasting mine.
                    Although they do say that imitation is that sincerest form of flattery

Comment

A5 Keep telling us the climate change we are experiencing has nothing to do with humans or greenhouse gas emissions.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                        A5 Keep telling us the climate change we are experiencing has nothing to do with humans or greenhouse gas emissions.
                        Ten feet of snow and climate change here. At the end of April. Unprecedented. That’s just weather though?Plus thirty for a few days last summer, (that was climate change), even though we had warmer summers by far in the 80’s, before climate change was dreamed up as a means to tax we the people.

It must be nice to have climate change to back you up, because it causes every weather event imaginable. How handy that is, huh? Hot, climate change. Cold, climate change. Dry. Climate change. Wet. Climate change. Sea turtle mating failure, climate change. Covid scamdemic, climate change. The list is endless for liberals.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
                          Ten feet of snow and climate change here. At the end of April. Unprecedented. That’s just weather though?Plus thirty for a few days last summer, (that was climate change), even though we had warmer summers by far in the 80’s, before climate change was dreamed up as a means to tax we the people.

It must be nice to have climate change to back you up, because it causes every weather event imaginable. How handy that is, huh? Hot, climate change. Cold, climate change. Dry. Climate change. Wet. Climate change. Sea turtle mating failure, climate change. Covid scamdemic, climate change. The list is endless for liberals.
                          Just like EVERY and ANY illness/symptom is COVID COVID COVID! Variants by the dozens, mutating, LONG Covid killing/sickening billions of us! SCARE the left AZZHOLES!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                          • Return to Topic List
                          Working...