• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Making ethanol from corn is the least efficient use of farmland

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Click image for larger version

Name:	35ED0DAD-7206-4B30-BD9F-6C9B73273103.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	20.5 KB
ID:	773328 again you clearly dont care about the damage done in other countries by this madness
    Last edited by cropgrower; May 1, 2022, 15:57.

Comment

I have been mistakenly claiming that the purpose of EV's in big cities is to keep the combustion of nasty toxic polluting material in someone else's backyard instead of in the city.

Turns out I was wrong. This looks like some really pleasant byproducts to be releasing in the middle of the city.

Comment

And ICE buses and cars never catch fire? LOL

Do you leave you engines running in your shop while you fixing your equipment?

Or did you forget that ICE vehicles are spewing combustion gases and carbon into the atmosphere every minute they are running leading to high levels of pollutants in most cities?

Nice distraction A5 but nobody is falling for it.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
          And ICE buses and cars never catch fire? LOL

Do you leave you engines running in your shop while you fixing your equipment?

Or did you forget that ICE vehicles are spewing combustion gases and carbon into the atmosphere every minute they are running leading to high levels of pollutants in most cities?

Nice distraction A5 but nobody is falling for it.
          You never read what anyone else posts. I've been stating that the only advantage of a fossil fuel powered EV in big cities, is that the pollution is outside of the crowded city( particulate pollution, not to be confused with plant food).

Looking at the emissions from this bus makes me question that idea. It is far from being an isolated incident.

Could have burnt coal directly in the bus with no emissions controls, and still been better off.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...