• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Convoy protest organizer Tamara Lich released from jail.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just stopped in to check. Yup Chuck you sure do belong here. Its really nice without you on the commodity side. lol lol lol lol lol.

Comment

lol, lol, lol, lol

Comment

Now that Tamara is out of jail will Wexit want her back? She got her self in over her head showing up in Ottawa with an MOU to overthrow a democratically elected government.

It didn't go as planned and she has limited her career choices advocating for an illegal blockade and overthrowing the government.

She might need retraining and rehabilitation if she serves any significant time. If you do the crime you do the time.

She can then go back to obscurity
        Last edited by chuckChuck; Mar 8, 2022, 15:38.

Comment

You forgot the mandatory LOLs Chuck. You have a lack of reputation to uphold, don't let us down.
          Welcome to the dark side Chuck
          After all the nasty things you and your comrades said about this forum, I'm surprised you were willing to contribute.
          As for your concern about the number of posts on commodity marketing forum, I will choose quality over quantity any day.
          It isn't a popularity contest.
          Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Mar 8, 2022, 13:25.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
            You are super naive Sheep. Millions of dollars of business was lost due to the convoy because nobody wanted to go downtown Ottawa. The law breakers were actively harassing residents and shop owners.

Would you be happy if several hundred animal rights activists showed up and shut down your farm for three weeks? Now that you support illegal blockades you won't be surprised when the animal rights blockade shows up? Good luck with that.

What happened to the all the law and order conservatives?
            The conservatives would have kept their businesses open and drummed up a great business opportunity, not sat at home sucking their thumb crying about the honking .

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
              Now that Tamara is out of jail will Wexit want her back? She got her self in over her head showing up in Ottawa with an MOU to overthrow a democratically elected government.

It didn't go as planned and she has limited her career choices advocating for an illegal blockade and overthrowing the government.

She might need retraining and rehabilitation if she serves any significant time. If you do the crime you do the time.

She can then go back to obsurity
              Unless you burn cities or block rail lines
              Then not so much
              Anyways the paid protestors that shut Canadian pipelines , LNG plants , gyro dams , well their free ride while supporting Russia and countries where they cut peoples heads off , well let’s just say their free ride is over and they get to wear the suffering in Russia and China , as do you
              Last edited by Guest; Mar 8, 2022, 14:26.

Comment

Case all the get tough on crime conservative types are looking kinda foolish now that they supported the illegal occupation and border blockades.

Its kinda hard to say you are opposed to blockades when you just supported one. We know that a lot of the hard liners are always on the edge of not acting in a legal and responsible democratic way. The veil has been lifted.

I personally never support any violence, property damage or blockades. Peaceful protest is what I have always advocated along with the civil democratic process.

But don't let that stop you and the other usual suspects from calling me a looter and vandal cause I went to a small anti racism protest! LOL

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...