• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Convoy protest organizer Tamara Lich released from jail.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Convoy protest organizer Tamara Lich released from jail.

I will emphasize that I know almost zero about Tamara Lich and her views but I thought that being denied bail seemed like overkill. She appealed the original decision. From the CBC: “On Monday, Superior Court justice John Johnston said Lich ought to be released, but said she “does require some supervision.” The most telling comment in the whole article for me: “He noted Lich’s trial likely won’t be held for several months and her time on remand would exceed that of her sentence should she be convicted, saying “it is not likely Lich would face a lengthy imprisonment.”

Tamara Lich is now released from jail. The judge feels she won’t face a lengthy imprisonment if convicted. Yet Justin Trudeau brought in the emergency act because “it is now clear that there are serious challenges to law enforcement’s ability to effectively enforce the law.”

So one of the organizers of the protest is only going to spend a few months in jail if convicted and yet the federal government had to bring the Emergencies Measures act? Really?!

Released, but she is far from free. For doing what exactly? Protesting a corrupt and immoral bunch of liberal idiots?

Comment

The Honourable Steven Guilbeault was charged with mischief and spent a couple of days in jail. They "let him out" to attend a climate conference in Germany.
      Odd that he could leave the country before court but I guess they didn't consider mischief to serious.
      Maybe her lawyer could use that case as president?
      He got one year suspended sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
        Released, but she is far from free. For doing what exactly? Protesting a corrupt and immoral bunch of liberal idiots?
        So if you had a meat shop in Ottawa and selling your product, you would of been fine being shut down for almost three weeks, if that was your only shop? If i remember correctly, some on here when COOP was on strike, and trying to block some stations, said they better not stop me from getting fuel so i cant run my tractors.

Down we go again on a one way street.

Comment

Originally posted by twocentsworth View Post
          So if you had a meat shop in Ottawa and selling your product, you would of been fine being shut down for almost three weeks, if that was your only shop? If i remember correctly, some on here when COOP was on strike, and trying to block some stations, said they better not stop me from getting fuel so i cant run my tractors.

So you defend the liberal idiots?

Comment

Originally posted by twocentsworth View Post

No, I would have done brisk business with the truckers! Imagine the volume of business if one didn’t close in fake fear?

Comment

Many of the posters on Agrisilly have a blatant double standard when it comes to breaking laws and taking away other peoples freedom. They are okay with breaking laws when they agree with the anti vax anti government convoy for example. Laws are for those they disagree with. For themselves and the lawbreakers they support, they are soft on crime! What happened to all the law and order conservatives?

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
                No, I would have done brisk business with the truckers! Imagine the volume of business if one didn’t close in fake fear?
                You are super naive Sheep. Millions of dollars of business was lost due to the convoy because nobody wanted to go downtown Ottawa. The law breakers were actively harassing residents and shop owners.

Would you be happy if several hundred animal rights activists showed up and shut down your farm for three weeks? Now that you support illegal blockades you won't be surprised when the animal rights blockade shows up? Good luck with that.

What happened to the all the law and order conservatives?

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                  You are super naive Sheep. Millions of dollars of business was lost due to the convoy because nobody wanted to go downtown Ottawa. The law breakers were actively harassing residents and shop owners.

Would you be happy if several hundred animal rights activists showed up and shut down your farm for three weeks? Now that you support illegal blockades you won't be surprised when the animal rights blockade shows up? Good luck with that.

What happened to the all the law and order conservatives?
                  Stop it. Just stop it.

Comment

You support law breakers and that's all you have say? Give up Sheep.

Comment

I refuse to engage with the likes of you. You are beyond hope.

Comment

Do you need a visual remainder again, of the protest and law breakers you support?

Comment

Good luck with that Sheep.

The blockade had very little support in the end and you wont win the next election with support for illegal blockades and breaking laws just because you don't like the current democratically elected government.

Comment

Is that you Jordy? LOL
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	anti trudeau protester.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	52.3 KB
ID:	773205

Comment

Chuck2 you really are doing your best to start a fight this morning lol! I hope everyone ignores you, you have proven your not interested in debating just interested in hurling insults!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...