• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michelle Rempel Garner: I went to Davos. The World Economic Forum is not running Cana

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You don't want to engage Hamloc? Is that because its hard to defend illegal blockades and wacky conspiracy theories that many Conservative politicians know are bunk? LOL
    Last edited by chuckChuck; Mar 8, 2022, 08:50.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
      You don't want to engage Hamloc? Is that because its hard to defend illegal blockades and wacky conspiracy theories that many Conservative politicians know are bunk? LOL
      The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. History has proven arguing with you is a waste of time. Interesting to note as less people are willing to engage your attempts to infuriate posters become more blatant lol!

Comment

So why are you and the usual suspects spending so much energy trying to get rid of me? Lots of likes for your point of view considering I don't matter? Seems like a lot just came to see what I was saying.

Face it you are already bored talking to yourself in the echo chamber of irrelevance on agrisilly. The commodity thread is pretty quiet today. Still several non commodity based subjects.

Hopefully Nicole can keep up with all the non commodity related subjects and is not showing her own biases against anyone in particular or listening only to the one sided mob.

In the end not one of you had the balls to take on Michelle Rempel or her opinions? She has a lot more influence and smarts than all of you do. Good work Michelle.
        Last edited by chuckChuck; Mar 8, 2022, 11:47.

Comment

So why are you and the usual suspects spending so much energy trying to get rid of me? Lots of likes for your point of view considering I don't matter? Seems like a lot just came to see what I was saying.

Face it you are already bored talking to yourself in the echo chamber of irrelevance on agrisilly. The commodity thread is pretty quiet today. Still several non commodity based subjects.

Hopefully Nicole can keep up with all the non commodity related subjects and is not showing her own biases against anyone in particular or listening only to the one sided mob.

In the end not one of you had the balls to take on Michelle Rempel or her opinions? She has a lot more influence and smarts than all of you do. Good work Michelle.
          Let’s see Chuck2, “the echo chamber of irrelevance on agrisilly”, 7 words, 4 of them an insult to fellow posters on agriville. And yet you question why we get tired of your posts?

As for not taking on Michelle Rempel, I have a question Chuck2, how often to you read links or articles put up by other posters? In my case I used to read the articles you put up but I do not anymore, therefore it would be pointless for me to respond to what Michelle wrote when I didn’t read it!

Comment

I personally wish she would run for cpc leadership. If she did they would have a greater chance of winning the next election than from what ive seen put their names forward. Never liked Harper but i can see now thats the type of leader needed to keep all the different factions in the party together. Unfortunately she probably couldnt do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Hamloc View Post
              Let’s see Chuck2, “the echo chamber of irrelevance on agrisilly”, 7 words, 4 of them an insult to fellow posters on agriville. And yet you question why we get tired of your posts?

As for not taking on Michelle Rempel, I have a question Chuck2, how often to you read links or articles put up by other posters? In my case I used to read the articles you put up but I do not anymore, therefore it would be pointless for me to respond to what Michelle wrote when I didn’t read it!
              “the echo chamber of irrelevance on agrisilly”, The truth hits the mark? That's a pretty tame insult but the fact that you mentioned it must be a sore point for you.

I don't se any credible Conservatives running on the WEF great reset conspiracy. It's Q'Anon quality and nobody except far right conspiracy hounds have heard of it. But it keeps coming up. Time for more whack a mole?

I don't know whether you read anything more than a paragraph at a time Hamloc, so that why I posted the coles notes version of what Rempel was talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by katoe View Post
                I personally wish she would run for cpc leadership. If she did they would have a greater chance of winning the next election than from what ive seen put their names forward. Never liked Harper but i can see now thats the type of leader needed to keep all the different factions in the party together. Unfortunately she probably couldnt do it.
                Yeah its an impossible job because there are too many warring factions and a leader who can win with a moderate conservative vision won't likely succeed in today's conservative political climate.

Comment

“the echo chamber of irrelevance on agrisilly”, The truth hits the mark? That's a pretty tame insult but the fact that you mentioned it must be a sore point for you.

I don't se any credible Conservatives running on the WEF great reset conspiracy. It's Q'Anon quality and nobody except far right conspiracy hounds have heard of it. But it keeps coming up. Time for more whack a mole?

I don't know whether you read anything more than a paragraph at a time Hamloc, so that why I posted the coles notes version of what Rempel was talking about.
                  No it is not a sore point simply illustrating the average tone of your posts.

You didn’t say whether you read anybody’s links?

Comment

Originally posted by Hamloc View Post
                    No it is not a sore point simply illustrating the average tone of your posts.

You didn’t say whether you read anybody’s links?
                    I can post an article or a portion of an article with none of my own comments and hardly anyone ever discusses the content of the article. So it can't always be the "tone" can it? LOL

And nobody else has a critical tone on Agrisilly? Or are you just worried about my tone because it stings sometime?

More likely that it's other posters don't have anything intelligent and effective to counter the article content.

I open other links from reliable sources but I am not opening up links from crap sources that are clearly from marginal echo chamber websites.

There is a big difference from mainstream media's adherence to journalistic standards and the alt right wing propaganda often referenced on Agrisilly.

There are many followers of "The media is the enemy of the people" amongst the Agrisilly faithful. It's often the foundation of their right wing paranoid world view that governments and the media can never be trusted.
                    Last edited by chuckChuck; Mar 11, 2022, 07:13.

Comment

Who could trust anyone who got “educated” at Soros’ school? Pas Moi

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...