• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

who here still believes the bat soup story ?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dmlfarmer View Post
    Thank you for supplying those stories. I have read both. As I am sure you are aware, both stories report on the findings of the same funeral director - Hirschman. And if you read carefully you will have more questions than answers.

First, what made me suspicious of your first post is how would a funeral director know if the deceased is vaccinated or not. Funeral directors do not get the medical records or a person, only the cause of death. Nor are funeral directors doing autopsies or looking for cause of death. In the one story Hirschman admits he does not know if the patients in which he found the clots have been vaccinated or not. In fact, he actually states in the one story he only knows for sure of one case where the person had been vaccinated because the persons wallet was in the deceased pocket and in checking through the wallet he found a vaccination record.

Second, Covid itself causes blood clots, so is it not possible that the clots found in funeral homes might not be the result of Covid rather than the vaccine? How is a funeral director able to distinguish between Covid clots and vaccine clots?

Third, both these reports were in far right, anti vax news sites. Is there a bias possibly in these storyies I also see that Alex Jones was pushing this story on Infowars which again raises more questions than answers.

So I ran the reports through 3 fact checking agencies, and all found them mostly false or false. You can read the analysis and reasons for disputing the stories of vaccine causes clots here:
    https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2021/jun/29/instagram-posts/no-evidence-post-about-funeral-directors-seeing-de/
    https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-funeralhomes-covid-idUSL2N2OD1TX
    https://fullfact.org/online/funeral-director-no-evidence/
    notting i would like more than it to be not true. , but how can you know for shure ? so called factcheckers cant be trusted , have read on another forum a similar story right here in manitoba

Comment

Originally posted by cropgrower View Post
      notting i would like more than it to be not true. , but how can you know for shure ? so called factcheckers cant be trusted , have read on another forum a similar story right here in manitoba
      Go back to my first two points. How does a funeral director know if a person has been vaccinated or not; and therefore how can they come to any defiinate conclusion that the clots are the result of the vaccine. Second, actual medical researchers have shown Covid causes clots, so is it not possible that the clots that a funeral director sees are just as likely to have been caused by Covid, especially if there are asymptomic cases? Finally, what are you basing your statement on that factcheckers cannot be trusted? Why is a single funeral director reporting in antivax media to be trusted but those employed by companies which make a living by calling out BS are not trustworthy?

Comment

Finally, what are you basing your statement on that factcheckers cannot be trusted? Why is a single funeral director reporting in antivax media to be trusted but those employed by companies which make a living by calling out BS are not trustworthy?
        Oh I don't know... maybe the admittance that fact checkers are just their using own biased opinions

Facebook admits the truth: ‘Fact checks’ are really just (lefty) opinion

Facebook finally admitted the truth: The “fact checks” that social media use to police what Americans read and watch are just “opinion.” That’s thanks to a lawsuit brought by celebrated journalist …

Social media giant Facebook (now rebranded as Meta), has conceded that its third-party fact check programs are ‘protected opinions’ that are often used to censor certain viewpoints.

Comment

Originally posted by Jordy2323 View Post
          Oh I don't know... maybe the admittance that fact checkers are just their using own biased opinions

Facebook admits the truth: ‘Fact checks’ are really just (lefty) opinion

Facebook finally admitted the truth: The “fact checks” that social media use to police what Americans read and watch are just “opinion.” That’s thanks to a lawsuit brought by celebrated journalist …

Social media giant Facebook (now rebranded as Meta), has conceded that its third-party fact check programs are ‘protected opinions’ that are often used to censor certain viewpoints.

https://www.opindia.com/2021/12/face...nions-reports/
          So your proof that all fact checkers cannot be trusted is based on an opinion column in a right wing New York tabloid, the right wing federalist society, and a right wing India media opinion piece which all come to the conclusion that fact checking is just lefty opinion? Gee, I wonder how they came up with such a deep analysis?

And anyone who gets their "news" from facebook is likely beyond understanding real fact checking. I did not use facebook fact checking to rebut cropgrower. Reuters and politifact are more credible than the reasoning behind tags or deletion of facebook and twitter posts. Maybe you could actually do some searching for incorrect reuters fact checking, instead of relying on social media opinions for proof.

Comment

So your proof that all fact checkers cannot be trusted is based on an opinion column in a right wing New York tabloid, the right wing federalist society, and a right wing India media opinion piece which all come to the conclusion that fact checking is just lefty opinion? Gee, I wonder how they came up with such a deep analysis?

And anyone who gets their "news" from facebook is likely beyond understanding real fact checking. I did not use facebook fact checking to rebut cropgrower. Reuters and politifact are more credible than the reasoning behind tags or deletion of facebook and twitter posts. Maybe you could actually do some searching for incorrect reuters fact checking, instead of relying on social media opinions for proof.
            I certainly agree that Facebook isn’t necessarily a good place to receive “facts” from but I would argue neither is main stream media. All news today regardless of the outlet is tainted by ideology to some degree, some certainly more than others. Really the only real truth that exists today is what you physically see happen with your own eyes but as a person reiterates what you have seen to someone else that is again tainted by your own ideology. I look through close to 10 different news sights every morning to get the news for the day, I then attempt to average out the reports to figure out the actual news.

Even the history I was taught as a kid, went to school in the 70’s, today is being discredited by some as having been observed from the wrong point of view or was told by a person with the wrong colour of skin. What truly are the facts, good question.

One other thought, when I was growing up deciding whether a person was a boy or girl was relatively simple, you looked at the plumbing. Today it is not that simple, whether your a boy or girl can depend more on how you feel than on how you are plumbed!
            Last edited by Hamloc; Mar 7, 2022, 14:45.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	A6A94152-91F4-4250-AF38-9A4E5B8778ED.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	20.9 KB
ID:	773204 dml here is more for you to do your fact checking on , would be interested to know if this is true , or did sombody just dream it all up too ?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...