• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Washington Convoy

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by caseih View Post
    so why did you pick PA ? its starting in California , same as this one started in BC
    fake news on your part again
    like i said may amount to SFA , but you are full of BS as usual
    I did not pick it that is where the organizer started it from

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
      Ah, breaker one-nine, this here's the Rubber Duck
      You gotta copy on me, Pig Pen, c'mon?
      Ah, yeah, 10-4, Pig Pen, fer shure, fer shure
      By golly, it's clean clear to Flag Town, c'mon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sd5ZLJWQmss

Its a classic by CW McCall

Is Trump drivin one those big rigs? LOL
      Just your mother! She’s got more balls than u!

Comment

I will say this.

The few trucks that showed up in canada turned into a national emergency debated by both the house and senate. On a long weekend to boot.

Prime Minister wouldn't even show his face in parliament for either the vote or the stopping of the act. So disrespectful of parliament.

I hope there is a confidence vote soon.

Singh should resign , he is embarrassing folks like Angus, Blaikie, etc that do good work in committee that maybe out because of him.

Comment

Originally posted by dmlfarmer View Post
          Bad news on the US Truckers Freedom Convoys headed for Washington today. The one scheduled to leave from PA only had one truck show up and the organizer was going to call it off this morning if no one else showed up according to the twitter feed:

Julio-César Chávez
          @JulioCesrChavez
          DC trucker convoy update from Scranton, PA:
          There is currently only one truck in the convoy. Organizer Bob Bolus said they expected more people to join, and will call off the convoy if others don’t show up. Convoy was scheduled to leave an hour and 45 minutes ago

The one out of California is doing better with 2 dozen trucks and an assortment of cars and half tons following but will not make it to Washington in time for the SOTU address.

No word on numbers from the ND convoy or if it is even on the road.

Turnout appears as good as the one which was planned to disrupt the Superbowl!
          Kinda gaining steam now eh ? Agree or not , it’s happening

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
            Flipper I thought you said there were 50,000 trucks coming! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by dmlfarmer View Post
              Bad news on the US Truckers Freedom Convoys headed for Washington today. The one scheduled to leave from PA only had one truck show up and the organizer was going to call it off this morning if no one else showed up according to the twitter feed:

Julio-César Chávez
              @JulioCesrChavez
              DC trucker convoy update from Scranton, PA:
              There is currently only one truck in the convoy. Organizer Bob Bolus said they expected more people to join, and will call off the convoy if others don’t show up. Convoy was scheduled to leave an hour and 45 minutes ago

The one out of California is doing better with 2 dozen trucks and an assortment of cars and half tons following but will not make it to Washington in time for the SOTU address.

No word on numbers from the ND convoy or if it is even on the road.

Turnout appears as good as the one which was planned to disrupt the Superbowl!
              right on CTV news last night , 1000 trucks and vehicles heading into washington
              you'll haft recheck your sources

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...