• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Washington Convoy

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Washington Convoy

We will see how the U.S. tolerates protests similar to Ottawa.

My guess is they will drop the trucker mandates before the even get to DC . Liberals got condemned world wide for invoking the EMA . With the Ukraine possible war on , I doubt they want to deal with a trucker freedom rally at the same time .
    Although it will be interesting to watch there the next 5-6 days
    Last edited by furrowtickler; Feb 23, 2022, 17:28.

Comment

Ah, breaker one-nine, this here's the Rubber Duck
      You gotta copy on me, Pig Pen, c'mon?
      Ah, yeah, 10-4, Pig Pen, fer shure, fer shure
      By golly, it's clean clear to Flag Town, c'mon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sd5ZLJWQmss

Its a classic by CW McCall

Is Trump drivin one those big rigs? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
        Ah, breaker one-nine, this here's the Rubber Duck
        You gotta copy on me, Pig Pen, c'mon?
        Ah, yeah, 10-4, Pig Pen, fer shure, fer shure
        By golly, it's clean clear to Flag Town, c'mon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sd5ZLJWQmss

Its a classic by CW McCall

Is Trump drivin one those big rigs? LOL
        im shure trump could drive a truck no bother but i dont think sleepy joe could climb onto one !

Comment

You forgot to blow your horn ....

Comment

Bad news on the US Truckers Freedom Convoys headed for Washington today. The one scheduled to leave from PA only had one truck show up and the organizer was going to call it off this morning if no one else showed up according to the twitter feed:

Julio-César Chávez
            @JulioCesrChavez
            DC trucker convoy update from Scranton, PA:
            There is currently only one truck in the convoy. Organizer Bob Bolus said they expected more people to join, and will call off the convoy if others don’t show up. Convoy was scheduled to leave an hour and 45 minutes ago

The one out of California is doing better with 2 dozen trucks and an assortment of cars and half tons following but will not make it to Washington in time for the SOTU address.

No word on numbers from the ND convoy or if it is even on the road.

Turnout appears as good as the one which was planned to disrupt the Superbowl!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	EEB45163-772F-4246-91B7-E8359FDAE59B.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	10.0 KB
ID:	773159
              You should see if you can get on with the state broadcaster
              Maybe it won’t amount to SFA , but one truck ,in California , get a *** life ?
              CBC reported this one started with only 12 trucks in BC ???
              And remember this is starting in lefty looney land as well
              You are hilarious

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                [ATTACH]10216[/ATTACH]
                You are hilarious
                Lol and remember it was to protest potholes.

Comment

CBC/CTV always said a FEW trucks till at the end 400 were parked in Shitawa!

Comment

Flipper I thought you said there were 50,000 trucks coming! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                      Flipper I thought you said there were 50,000 trucks coming! LOL
                      their was enough to scare the coward and make him hide

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                        [ATTACH]10216[/ATTACH]
                        You are hilarious
                        Did not say 1 truck from Ca. I said 1 truck out of Pa. And did not come from state broadcaster but twitter comment and organizer.I then talked about Ca convoy of 2dozen trucks and cars and trucks. Read my post again

Comment

Originally posted by cropgrower View Post
                          their was enough to scare the coward and make him hide
                          well, the coved virus combined with poor political leadership sure has us at each other's throats.
                          too busy fighting domestically to see what's happening globally.
                          china expresses open diplomatic support for Russia and calls us sanctions immoral
                          this could get ugly

Comment

Originally posted by dmlfarmer View Post
                            Did not say 1 truck from Ca. I said 1 truck out of Pa. And did not come from state broadcaster but twitter comment and organizer.I then talked about Ca convoy of 2dozen trucks and cars and trucks. Read my post again
                            so why did you pick PA ? its starting in California , same as this one started in BC
                            fake news on your part again
                            like i said may amount to SFA , but you are full of BS as usual

Comment

Freightwaves.com. Hundreds of people showed up for the public send-off that started at 10 a.m. PST on Wednesday, though only around 30 tractor-trailers were set to roll from Adelanto as part of the convoy, a source on the scene told FreightWaves. Most of those trucks belonged to convoy organizers.

Meanwhile, another convoy from Scranton, Pennsylvania, was a bust, as only one truck, driven by organizer Bob Bolus, and a handful of personal vehicles showed up. They set out for Washington regardless.

A planned convoy out of Scranton, Pennsylvania, was meant to hit the road Wednesday but failed to muster enough support to make the journey worth it.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...