• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vaccine Side Effects

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shareholders of Pfizer can SUE for Vax failures, but those actually HURT by the Vax can not. That is all anyone needs to know it's all BULLSHIT LIES!

Well explain Nigeria, 6% Vaxed, 5.67X our population, and 80+ % vaxed Canada has 68x the deaths per 1 million.
    Ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine are regularly used. Probably not a 68x better health care.
    Last edited by fjlip; Apr 28, 2022, 11:34.

Comment

Chuck, have you noticed how all of the other posters who used to be here defending the vaccine have gone silent except for you?

Read into that whatever you want.

Comment

After Pfizer killed a lot of kids with their previous vaccines in Nigeria, its not surprising they would have none of this covid fake vax poison.

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
          Shareholders of Pfizer can SUE for Vax failures, but those actually HURT by the Vax can not. That is all anyone needs to know it's all BULLSHIT LIES!

Well explain Nigeria, 6% Vaxed, 5.67X our population, and 80+ % vaxed Canada has 68x the deaths per 1 million.
          Ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine are regularly used. Probably not a 68x better health care.
          that'll send him off to lick his nuts

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
            Chuck, have you noticed how all of the other posters who used to be here defending the vaccine have gone silent except for you?

Read into that whatever you want.
            There is not much point having a conversation with people who think ivermectin treats or prevents covid and vaccines are killing people.

But its funny to watch the really dumb and gullible ones keep stepping in the dog shit day after day.

Since well over 80% of people in Canada chose vaccines its pretty clear what the vast majority of people have decided.

A5 You should choose a side someday. Although I suspect you and the majority of posters and viewers on Agrisilly have chosen vaccines.

But there is not much that you can do for hard core covid conspiracy theorists except stand back and let them foam at the mouth.

Comment

but, but.. did you examine the facts FJ laid out for you ?
              surely that would raise your interest ?

Comment

Flipout's quote: "Explain, fact check Nigeria, Ivermectin is in every household for many years...they aren't all horses!"

So its been there for years. Wow. Here too. As it has human and livestock uses.

Case, You don't think its probably used in Nigeria as intended for parasites? Or they don't have parasites in Nigeria?

And of course when the social media rumour mill says it works on covid what happens?

Those who can't tell the difference between legitimate credible information and snake oil fall for the rumour.

Comment

Parasites, hmmm?
                  I wonder? Would it get rid of liberals ???
                  Back to the adults

Comment

Well if they AREN"T taking the GENE therapy, and they have SFA cases/deaths....what is the reason?????

Explain oh Vax expert one.

Comment

The way it was explained to me in order to register the vaccines as emergency registrations they could not have any other alternative therapies?
                      So if you don't look you won't find?

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post

Since well over 80% of people in Canada chose vaccines its pretty clear what the vast majority of people have decided.

A5 You should choose a side someday. Although I suspect you and the majority of posters and viewers on Agrisilly have chosen vaccines.
                        The majority of people decided that they couldn't afford to be unemployed in perpetuity when faced with the choice of taking a vaccine against their will, or losing their job. Or being unable to travel, or visit loved ones. Anecdotally, I would suggest a minority of Canadians actually got the vaccine willingly, and many of those regretted it afterwards, as more information became available.

And you apparently aren't paying any attention to what other posters tell you, as usual. I already told you that I fell cleanly off the fence quite a while ago. I explained how I am now a second class citizen, unable to travel or fly or leave the country.

When the facts change, I change my mind. What do you do, sir?

Comment

If the TURD'S wonderful Gene Therapy mRNA does ANYTHING, wtf is happening in S Korea???? 95 % Shots, 100% masked and record CASES CASES CASES! worst on earth! Tell us oh all knowing Vax pusher CC?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                          • Return to Topic List
                          Working...