• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vaccines WTF

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dmlfarmer View Post
    The point is the US ordered 300 million doses since December. Enough to vaccinate half the population in the US. So to claim all other first world countries secured their supplies long before Canada is BS.

Yes other countrries are producing vaccines for Astra Zeneca because they have the facilities to do so. Canada lost that manufacturing capacity over a decade ago.

Both the UK and the US approved the use of vaccines in their own countries before Health Canada approved the use here so of course they were vaccinating people before we got vaccines./

Are we falling behind, no question, but we do not have our own manufacturing facilites, we took longer to approve the use compared to US and UK and supply has been interrupted by companies expanding facilities. All factors beyond our control.
    I think taking longer to approve IS a reason we are behind. . If we were submitted info at the same time. I believe both UK and the US had almost a million vaccinated before we approved them. So if all countries were on the same footing, Trudeau ****ed up. If not it was because we came late to the party. Also a Trudeau ****up.

Comment

The point is the US ordered 300 million doses since December. Enough to vaccinate half the population in the US. So to claim all other first world countries secured their supplies long before Canada is BS.

Yes other countrries are producing vaccines for Astra Zeneca because they have the facilities to do so. Canada lost that manufacturing capacity over a decade ago.

Both the UK and the US approved the use of vaccines in their own countries before Health Canada approved the use here so of course they were vaccinating people before we got vaccines./

Are we falling behind, no question, but we do not have our own manufacturing facilites, we took longer to approve the use compared to US and UK and supply has been interrupted by companies expanding facilities. All factors beyond our control.
      I think taking longer to approve IS a reason we are behind. . If we were submitted info at the same time. I believe both UK and the US had almost a million vaccinated before we approved them. So if all countries were on the same footing, Trudeau ****ed up. If not it was because we came late to the party. Also a Trudeau ****up.

Comment

Show where I said I was against Vaccines. BS. Doesn't exist. Why don't you quit deflecting and admit the Lieberals ****ed up.

But you might get kicked off the payroll. Are you Rosie Barton??

Comment

"JUST IN - New #COVID19 infections are down 44% in the US and 30% globally in the last 3 weeks. WHO experts are baffled about the "phenomenon" and say vaccines cannot be the main driver (Daily Mail)"

Surprise surprise!" WHO told every country to turn down the number of cycles for the PCR tests on 20th Jan. 2021. Why on earth can they be baffled that cases are falling off a cliff?! Are they even more moronic than ever ever anticipated?!?!?!"

"They're not baffled even a little bit. They know exactly what they're doing. They're the ones who published the new testing guidelines recommending fewer PCR cycles, leading to fewer positive results to coincide with Biden's stolen, illegitimate presidency"

https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1357061387999014912 https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1357061387999014912

TOTALLY evil lying bastards, when does Nuremburg 2 start?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Who PCR tests.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	91.4 KB
ID:	770747

Comment

[QUOTE=dmlfarmer;485757]Is this thread really about vaccine supply and delivery delays, or is it simply political bashing. Why is it those most upset about slow vaccine rollouts were against vaccines a few months ago?

Do you have staff ?
            How in **** do you find all these quotes ?
            I can’t even find half my own the next day ?
            Anyway I will stick by what I said a few days ago, this will finish these corrupt Chrysters off and you are making a fool of yourself
            Not that it matters , their bank accounts are full and they will sleaze away and someone else will hafta clean up their god damn mess for 10 years then the cycle will repeat
            Last edited by Guest; Feb 3, 2021, 19:30.

Comment

Nobody has any idea how many vaccines companies Trudeau ordered from, how many doses he did order and when any of them will arrive or be approved or even manufactured.

The best reading of the situation is Canada will have zero doses for at least 60 days.

The US and UK will be fully vaccinated just 60 days after that.

What word of fail isnt clearly understood?

Better question is why did Canada fail. I think that answer is evident Same reason why canada outspent the G20 on covid black hole relief and now has an economy in tatters and its people locked behind doors perpetually.

Comment

Not surprisingly, you sound exactly like your Dear Leader - "We, we, our - using all generalizing terms for what is specifically Justin Jackboots' fault. "We can all learn from this (moment where I made a colossal screw up)".

Do you even think about the crap you spew, let alone believe it? The Sock Puppet had FULL control over the process and he blew it completely.

So if the vaccines actually do help prevent the Wuhan Flu, any deaths resulting from the lack of product are strictly on your Dear Leader.

Not that he would care, having repeatedly demonstrated a complete lack of conscience like one would expect from a true sociopath.
                This might be about the most unintelligent post you have ever made.

Comment

When the US orders vaccine in December do the expect to get that product before we get any significant shipments and if so why?

Why do we keep ordering many multiples of what we need when we probably only need 25 million tops for one pass?

The Israeli reported they went to the front of the line by paying 2x the price.
                  If we buy 10x or 20x depending how many actually line up why don't we just hire thier negotiators or buy it direct from them.
                  I am a little surprised they were able to jump the queue with Big Pharma as they used to be generic production leaders not give long patent protection simalar to the chicoms.
                  The 10x orders are maybe the way Big Pharma demands 10x the SRP.
                  For sure Big Farma isn't going to pass on an opportunity to leverage all kinds of govenment subsidized deals long term.
                  I hope I live long enough to see the details of this screw job. Paper will be black like the SNC scam.
                  These morons are WAY over thier head as usual.

Comment

Canada awarded 1.9M doses of vaccine for the 2nd Quarter by Covax. This is further proof that we are way behind in vaccines, Covax gives vaccines to countries that are impoverished and behind in vaccines. By my research we are in 32nd place on a per capita basis, by the end of February we could be as far as 50th based on on how many deliveries forecasted for this month.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                      Nobody has any idea how many vaccines companies Trudeau ordered from, how many doses he did order and when any of them will arrive or be approved or even manufactured.

The best reading of the situation is Canada will have zero doses for at least 60 days.

The US and UK will be fully vaccinated just 60 days after that.

What word of fail isnt clearly understood?

Better question is why did Canada fail. I think that answer is evident Same reason why canada outspent the G20 on covid black hole relief and now has an economy in tatters and its people locked behind doors perpetually.
                      well why should we be able to do what the US did , they had a chump at the wheel remember ?
                      even the canadian sheeple should realize we are a third world country thanks to this incapable trust fund idiot child

Comment

Originally posted by LEP View Post
                        Do you have any idea how a vaccine is approved in Canada? It is not a political decision. Approval is granted by Health Canada, not politicians. Approvals for Covid vaccines are actually being fast tracked in that Health Canada is not requiring completion of all testing and submission package before submitting but allowing early submission and accepting data as it becomes available. A review of a new vaccine takes about 2000 man hours of review by Health Canada personal, but because of the urgency and to speed up they are using teams of 7-12 scientists to conduct the review concurrently for all facets of approval. Trudeau is not involved in approving a vaccine.
                        https://www.canada.ca/en/health-canada/services/drugs-health-products/covid19-industry/drugs-vaccines-treatments/vaccines/development-approval-infographic.html https://www.canada.ca/en/health-canada/services/drugs-health-products/covid19-industry/drugs-vaccines-treatments/vaccines/development-approval-infographic.html

Each country sets it own review and approval process for vaccines and drugs and even pesticides.

You want to know where Health Canada is in approval process of vaccines, the website is publicly available at https://www.canada.ca/en/health-canada/services/drugs-health-products/covid19-industry/drugs-vaccines-treatments/authorization/applications.html https://www.canada.ca/en/health-canada/services/drugs-health-products/covid19-industry/drugs-vaccines-treatments/authorization/applications.html You will see Pfizer vaccine was submitted for review on Oct 9th and approved on dec 06. Moderna was submitted on Oct 12 and approved on Dec 23. Astra Zeneca submitted Oct 1st and is under review. Novavax submitted their vaccine Jan 29, 21 for review.

Health Canada also shows the stage of trials of 9 Canadian vaccines and the stage of trials for 74 drugs proposed for treatment of Covid for those of you claiming not enough is being done. https://www.canada.ca/en/health-canada/services/drugs-health-products/covid19-industry/drugs-vaccines-treatments/list-authorized-trials.html https://www.canada.ca/en/health-canada/services/drugs-health-products/covid19-industry/drugs-vaccines-treatments/list-authorized-trials.html

Maybe spend a little more time learning about the way the system works and what is actually being done instead of just political bashing.
                        Last edited by dmlfarmer; Feb 3, 2021, 21:41.

Comment

Treadeu is in charge! he's to blame.

Comment

Is this thread really about vaccine supply and delivery delays, or is it simply political bashing. Why is it those most upset about slow vaccine rollouts were against vaccines a few months ago?

etc etc
                            I've been asking myself the same question. I thought most of Agriville was against vaccines, and now most of Agriville is upset that we can't get vaccines. Can't have it both ways.

Comment

Do you have any idea how a vaccine is approved in Canada? It is not a political decision. Approval is granted by Health Canada, not politicians. Approvals for Covid vaccines are actually being fast tracked in that Health Canada is not requiring completion of all testing and submission package before submitting but allowing early submission and accepting data as it becomes available. A review of a new vaccine takes about 2000 man hours of review by Health Canada personal, but because of the urgency and to speed up they are using teams of 7-12 scientists to conduct the review concurrently for all facets of approval. Trudeau is not involved in approving a vaccine.
                              https://www.canada.ca/en/health-canada/services/drugs-health-products/covid19-industry/drugs-vaccines-treatments/vaccines/development-approval-infographic.html https://www.canada.ca/en/health-canada/services/drugs-health-products/covid19-industry/drugs-vaccines-treatments/vaccines/development-approval-infographic.html

Each country sets it own review and approval process for vaccines and drugs and even pesticides.

You want to know where Health Canada is in approval process of vaccines, the website is publicly available at https://www.canada.ca/en/health-canada/services/drugs-health-products/covid19-industry/drugs-vaccines-treatments/authorization/applications.html https://www.canada.ca/en/health-canada/services/drugs-health-products/covid19-industry/drugs-vaccines-treatments/authorization/applications.html You will see Pfizer vaccine was submitted for review on Oct 9th and approved on dec 06. Moderna was submitted on Oct 12 and approved on Dec 23. Astra Zeneca submitted Oct 1st and is under review. Novavax submitted their vaccine Jan 29, 21 for review.

Health Canada also shows the stage of trials of 9 Canadian vaccines and the stage of trials for 74 drugs proposed for treatment of Covid for those of you claiming not enough is being done. https://www.canada.ca/en/health-canada/services/drugs-health-products/covid19-industry/drugs-vaccines-treatments/list-authorized-trials.html https://www.canada.ca/en/health-canada/services/drugs-health-products/covid19-industry/drugs-vaccines-treatments/list-authorized-trials.html

Maybe spend a little more time learning about the way the system works and what is actually being done instead of just political bashing.
                              And how is our process is different from the rest of the western world?

Did other western democracies not approve these vaccines ahead of us?

Would it not make sense to eliminate duplication and cooperate in evaluation the same data set and research?

You have spent months stressing how serious this pandemic is and how important the restrictions are and yet you downplay how screwed up the Lieberal vaccination plan has turned out. Talking out your ass again.

Comment

Originally posted by Sodbuster View Post
                                Canada awarded 1.9M doses of vaccine for the 2nd Quarter by Covax. This is further proof that we are way behind in vaccines, Covax gives vaccines to countries that are impoverished and behind in vaccines. By my research we are in 32nd place on a per capita basis, by the end of February we could be as far as 50th based on on how many deliveries forecasted for this month.
                                I agree. Completely botched rollout. Incompetence at every level.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...