• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not a true story...but maybe in a few years...

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not a true story...but maybe in a few years...

“RING…RING”..

“Bonjour….hello…Canadian Alliance Office”

“Hello…is Steven Harper in?”

“Yes he is…

“Can I speak to him please?”

“May I tell him who’s calling please?”

“Swend Robertson… M.P.”

“Just a moment please..”

“Hello Swend…Steven here….what can I do for you?”

“Well Steven…I have just come up with a great idea….”

“Oh Ya…what is it?”

“Well I got to tell you…I was so moved by the swift and decisive way you dealt with that homophobic, gay bashing, bigoted, hateful, reactionary Spencer guy that it just got me to thinking.
    “The Reform party has really evolved since its inception, and your actions prove it.”…” I have to respect that.” No one told Elsie Wayne to shut up!”
    “Your actions have really struck a cord with me and the constituency that I pull for.”
    “Despite the fact the Liberals and the courts have supported our agenda it is insane that you and your people, and me and my people…keep splitting the vote…when we are now, obviously, on the same side!”

“Interesting…keep going”

“Steven…I propose we merge your party with my party and give the Canadian people a real, and never been seen before, viable alternative to the Liberals.”

“Well…this is great Swend…we just might be able to swing it.” “My people have become very impatient and seem to be open to abandoning any principles or agenda to achieve power.” “They seem to have short memories…and that can be a good thing.”
    “Thanks for the call Swend…I’ll get back to you….have a good Christmas …err..“holiday season”.

And Harper shouldn't forget the Blocheads in Quebec. I'm sure he could compromise on Quebec independence also!

Comment

"Ring...Ring!!"

"Hello this is the

"Hi, Scott Brison here...may speak to Paul Martin please??"

"But...but...I am sorry he is not here." "This is the Canadian Alliance Office."

"Oh Oh err....darn...wrong number...sorry!"

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...