• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where did your AV name come from?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pet name my father gave me. Started out Skippy and eventually shortened to skip.
    No one calls me that anymore, reminds me of my Dad who has passed.
    I enjoy reading everyone's threads. Thanks for sharing your ideas and opinions.

Comment

It was the name on my boat when I got it. I always used to say when heading out in the lake "maybe I'll catch a fish or maybe I won't"

Comment

Always growing mustard Because I didn't want to break the bank to Go to the Dark Side.(canola)

Skip forward a few years and for weed control , I've gone to the Dark Side. Lol

Comment

Good you moved over while you still could, "cut the mustard". Mustard has been a good crop for us too. We just started growing Canola, seems ok.

Comment

My user name has nothing to do with farming or agriculture .Its a nickname that was given to me by the Majestics Car Club out of Regina. I was a member for about 7 years until we started a family and didn't have extra cash for hobbies other than my farming . At that time I had built a turbo charged Chevy small block with 4 speed in an extremely lowered 1927 model T Ford Coupe that was coined Lowrider27,hence the strange user name!

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
              I always wondered where the pen name, "Cottonpicken" came from and then I thought, all of our names mean something to us. Mine, "Sumdumguy" comes from a friend at work who coined it for me when we were at a Chinese restaurant. Now Parsley, I'm pretty sure her name has something to do with her hair (LOL) but she'll correct me if I am wrong. How about the rest of you?
              I heard that. 😃☺️😀

Comment

Holy Cats, just looked back to 2016, so many not here anymore. It sure has been great to have this site, Thanx Nicole and Joe for starting it.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.