• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Helping Cotton's Family Information - Fixed Announcement at the top of CM Forum.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

.........informative, funny, thought provoking, humble, passionate........

Comment

Guys if we could get 20 more people at min of $20 would get the total to $12,000.00 So again if you can please donate.

Thanks again.

Comment

$11,600 and 82 contributors....average contribution about $141.
        No wonder the goal was met so early...thanks for the generosity everyone. Every donation no matter the size means so much, a twenty dollar donation might be harder for someone to make than a two hundred is for someone else. Its the thought that counts.

Comment

Like most of we didn't know Cotten personally. But, I felt it was still important to help out regardless. I've always been a giving person, will help any neighbour or friend in need. There shouldn't have been a thought of well I didn't know this person or family, always put someone else ahead of yourself. We have all spent money in places we shouldn't have had, think of this as putting it in a good place.
          Was amazing how fast we stepped up and raised the 10K. Good work!!

Comment

I am proud of everyone doing a little and together making a meaningful gesture to Cotton's memory and more importantly to his family. Sometimes it takes terrible events to get you refocused on what is important.

Everyone take care and be good to family and self.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...