• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Healthy Banking System or legalized theivery?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Steve all arguing aside you are right I would charge extra in interest for a farm loan. I don't like that but I can grudgingly understand that part of the system. The part that really irks me is that on top of charging that extra portion they keep dreaming up new charges. They should be making enough profit without these extra charges.

Comment

Kernel I make my payments. Nobody forces me to borrow money I make that decision on my own and one way or another I will make my payments and if I know I won't be able to live up to those committments I make arrangements to handle the situation. That is the way that business has to be conducted. I just don't like how the banks are able to up the service charges without any seeming government control when they are already making record profits.

Comment

I know in this day and age it is hard to do, but the best bet is have as little as possible to do with these people. It's bad enough that we have to pay outrageous fees to these parasites to handle our money. Don't borrow money,if at all possible, unless you can use it too make a clear profit. Better yet save your money so that you don't need to borrow. Live within your means as much as possible.

Comment

WHAT EVER, enjoy everyones input into this, and this is one of those things you can take either side on and be right (if there is a right).

I think that we all know that the bank is full of faults, but is only one component that has brought us to where we find ourselves today.

For those of you that are happy with the system or voice your distaste with those that are unhappy with it. I find your thought process somewhat strange, but interesting We need those folks to remind us now and again that living under the thumb is OK! Thank you for reminding us all!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...