• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rick Mercer on CWB

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You PINKO COMMY LEFTIES F__KS aren't getting yet. Maybe some day. If you look at it in this term. If I'm going to be a *****(personal freedom of choice of course) isn't better to have lots of hands on my nuts than just one. You PINKO COMMY LEFTIES F--KS play both sides, which is probably the way(not for me)to do it, you are the perfect *****, but any ***** that has a pimp I don't think lives that good. Get it yet?

Comment

johnsmith: Take a tranquilizer and call us back after it kicks in. By that time you 'might' make sense.

Comment

I found the reference to Wal Mart interesting. Sell into a very competitive market based on the philosophy of high volumes/low margins and therefore, low cost to the consumer. The way they do it is to beat costs out of the supply chain starting with the manufacturers of product. Perhaps the CWB is similar to WalMart in this way.

Comment

Walmart and Comedian farmers. Every
          time that we travel to the big city and
          back. Our vehicles are fulla Walmart
          and Costco stuff. Dealing locally isn't
          viable any more. Ripped off locally is
          the phrase that applies generally. Rip
          me once, never agin, I'm goin elsewhere.
          Yearly price increases by local yokel
          businesses don't cut it any more! Money
          talkes and BS walks. Long live the
          cwb....

Comment

That is a really telling post. Showing your true colors.

Comment

I look forward to day you can explain to me why there is a $2/bu discount on a durum fixed price contract. Or why there durum growers are asked to deliver for 50 % of their expected total payments with no adjustments payments in the near future that I can see.

Comment

Year long price pooling, and equally paced selling timeframes.
                These things need a monopoly to survive, but the monopoly did not need them.
                They were pillars of the religion.
                Never questioned, so no one ever had an answer!

Comment

Read Mercers lips before the best blow job ever.

GTFDFYC

Grow the ****ing durum for your country

Comment

agstar - answer charlies question....

Comment

Didn't include the US price. From North Dakota Wheat Commission (a little out of date - October 21).

Durum
                      Durum cash prices in North Dakota remain in the $12.00 range, prices have changed very little in the last two months. At 52 million bushels, U.S. durum production will be less than half of what it was a year ago and the lowest since 1988. Ending stocks in May of 2012, however, are expected to decline only 20 percent to 28 million bushels. Higher than average prices and tight supplies are expected to reduce both domestic and export use. Domestic use is expected to fall from 98 to 85 million bushels as pasta manufacturers substitute in other classes of wheat. Exports are projected to be half of what they were a year ago at 20 million bushels and the current export pace confirms that prediction. Producers aren't selling and buyers aren't buying so prices may not see much movement for a few months until buying picks up again. Even with better Canadian production, world durum ending stocks will continue to decline.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...