• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Exxon and Peabody Energy in lawsuit

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dmlfarmer View Post
    I actually feel sorry for you stonepicker. What a sad, sad world you live in. In your world most scientists lie, oil company CEOs lie, anyone believing in climate change is nothing more than a lemming. It must be really tough living in a world where if someone does not agree with you they must be wrong and you are always right.
    Same old thing, putting words in other people's mouths. I believe 100% in climate change ( always has always will ) i DON'T believe in manmade climate change. It's been proven that the scientists fudged on the data ( climate gate ) Science has always been questioned, as it should be, how else does the world find better ways? And now to throw out everything that's driven climate change as long as this earth has been here and make the ludicrous claim that itty bitty co2 is the main driver of climate change? It takes a fool to believe that! As far as refugees, what creates the majority of refugees in the world? drought floods and famine? or wars and political strife? I'll put my money on the latter. Oh ya almost forgot, i was wrong once, there was one time when i thought i was wrong, but it turned out i wasn't.

Comment

Wow, after 9 independent inquiries by various governments and universities into the leaked "climategate" emails found no fraud, misrepresentation or conspiracy about climate change there is still someone claiming that those emails prove climate change is a hoax.

Comment

stonepicker there will be Wars over water in places like Africa brought on by changing climate.

Well expect to see you welcoming the refugees with open arms

Comment

6 months ago climate change was blamed for a dry 5 year period in California. North America was doomed , we would have to import most of out fruits and veggies from far away lands forever.
          Well the rains returned , as they have over the many many decades before.
          There is tree ring evidence of super droughts lasting hundreds of years from the SW states - long before fossil fuels .

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...