• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A walk through the pea plots ..

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and since i just cant resist. Furrow Do you grow 100 bu Pioneer canola lol ?

Comment

Our Raezer peas, seeded at the end of April with granular tagteam, only 50 lbs. of S15 with the seed, rolled after emergence, sprayed with Odyssey Ultra(that did seem to make them stand still for a week), then sprayed with Delaro in 12.5 gpa water at the onset of flowering, are now getting out of hand(for here). If these things stay standing until the combine hits the field it will be a miracle. No heavy rain with wind please.
      Last edited by farmaholic; Jun 27, 2016, 21:51.

Comment

Bgmb - nope not in this soil zone or climate

Comment

Wise clown - wtf is that about ?
          Lots of cash from the drug sales or what ?

Comment

So I have some field scale trials of some of the rack type trials. Used heat, double rate heat Goldwing, treflan some other options. All done preseed.
            I don't see any obvious difference but would love to go through it with you furrow.
            One thing I do know is if you don't use some releaf pulse or rogue nine or something like that you better go fishing after you spray your peas. Neighbor, who I would call a very good operator obviously didn't add anything like that, and their peas were an ugly mess for a week after spraying.
            Don't blame it on a water volume thing, because I think we are definitely on the low end of that range.
            Rack trials I believe as fact as there was certainly a visible difference in the trial at tour time last year.
            Pick what you want from the data, but we put seed phos with the peas, and treflan. If you google search treflan and aphoenomyces there are study's back to the mid 70's with inconclusive results, but I believe where there is smoke there is probably something going on.
            Can't wait for the weigh wagon!!!

Comment

I would also enjoy a tour with these young and energetic young guys with a real passion to get outside the box, as I am stuck in the box and neither of the first two anymore.

Comment

Who's yield results are manipulated ?
                What signs taken down ?
                Door is open, come make an offer, put your money where your mouth is.
                I have no idea what the deal is here wise guy , but apparently you know where I live - again the door is open . I would like to know what I ever did to you personally to be harassed like this .
                Door open , quit hiding behind # . You obviously have a grievance- you are now bordering on harassment and defamation of character . Those are criminal charges btw .

Comment

Will do - just be carefull of making false statements regardless of who it is .
                  There is a lot of time , effort and real data that comes from both farmers and independent retailers .
                  If you don't like the pea discussion leave

Comment

LOL...pea "trial" conversation. As in litigation trial???

I think he is gettin to ya furrow. You need thick skin like me...so thick I've got no feelings in it.

How about those ****ing awesome canola fields though!!!!!....my attempt to change the subject!

Comment

There are some awesome canola crops around , that's for sure. For those areas with good moisture there will some nose yield numbers . Also crop advancing rapidly in most areas .

Comment

Anyone ever consider paying off all debt before playing with this fairy dust?

Comment

Anyone ever consider paying off all debt before playing with this fairy dust?

Comment

Well when you kill your peas and work then under it'd a lot harder to pay off your debts than your neighbour who gets a 50 bu crop the same year.

LOL.

Comment

Lol viper didn't even phase our peas lol.

does FCC finance fairy dust?

Comment

So what fairy land are you in bgmb 🐐?
                                Me thinks you work for somebody or are a great buddy of someone involved in Chem sales - always two ways to cut a cake .
                                Very many of us here will document otherwise - gaureteed .
                                Cause here in the real world - it's an issue with many that know exactly what conditions are - fact

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...