• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fertilizing sick peas

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After field checks they tried to tell me it was overlaps - what Fukin joke.
    And when I brought up the fact that the weeds were not touched - everyone involved had amnisia or how ever you spell it.
    I left that experience rather determined - lol

Comment

Will post harvest glyphosate and full rate trifluralin in the fall get all the incrop weeds the following spring, or will a lower rate of something still be needed to be used? Between Authority, Odyssey, and too much rain, I think it's just too much for the peas to take.

Comment

where I did the spring treflan / authority round up burn off I just went in with a 200 AC / jug rate of pursuit and 80 AC rate of centurion.
        That field is as clean as the full rate viper with foo foo juice
        In both cases though zero flash and peas stayed green the whole time and were not delayed at all

Comment

The odyssey with Racks foo foo juice was as yellow and damaged as the plain odyssey. Also put on some treflan strips and they are no different than the rest of the field.

Could you not put on the pursuit with the burn down at say 80 acres a jug and get good control? Volunteer canola seems to be my biggest weed in peas, and have not figured out how to manage it.

Comment

The odyssey with Racks foo foo juice was as yellow and damaged as the plain odyssey. Also put on some treflan strips and they are no different than the rest of the field.

Could you not put on the pursuit with the burn down at say 80 acres a jug and get good control? Volunteer canola seems to be my biggest weed in peas, and have not figured out how to manage it.

Comment

Did you tank mix the treflan/authority/glyphosate? and was it on stubble or worked land? Pre-seeding or pre-emerge? I thought you had to incorporate the treflan (which would defeat the purpose of the glyphosate?). My chem guy said it wouldn't mix and I didn't want a tank of sludge so went with glyphosate/heat.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...