• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pea seed - not a good situation..

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Protect that seed because it looks like demand will be there.

Comment

We are pouring more money to our peas than ever... with decent moisture we have no problem hitting 75. At 10 bux kaching! !!!

Comment

You hit 75 every year? no wonder you like the move from Manitoba. but what are you pouring on your peas to get 75?

Comment

Klause, just a word of caution, don't count those chickens before they hatch....thats Industries job!

Comment

We don't count on them... 45 is what we bank on... and I didn't say every year but this will be 5 years of peas here and we had 1 crop under 45 here in Sask.

We have done very well with them and they grow well in this area... Cool flowering seasons and ample moisture... That's the #1 reason

Comment

Klause what else you pour on besides moisture that mother nature gives you? Just asking, interested.

Comment

I don't doubt Klause one bit
                #1 - he is not hurting his peas from the start.

Comment

Originally posted by Klause View Post
                  We don't count on them... 45 is what we bank on... and I didn't say every year but this will be 5 years of peas here and we had 1 crop under 45 here in Sask.

We have done very well with them and they grow well in this area... Cool flowering seasons and ample moisture... That's the #1 reason
                  Klause didn't you tell us this winter that your crop insurance gaurantee was over 50 bushels per acre?

Comment

Sounds like the only thing Klause is pouring on his peas is a lot of bulls**t

Comment

User
                      Simpleton
                      YESTERDAY | 09:56 AM 23
                      Quote Originally Posted by Klause View Post

Klause didn't you tell us this winter that your crop insurance gaurantee was over 50 bushels per acre?
                      User
                      Groundrule
                      YESTERDAY | 12:08 PM 24
                      Sounds like the only thing Klause is pouring on his peas is a lot of bulls**t

Oh look, the trolls are out. 4 posts in over a year and N/A? No posts started just saying shit? Go back to facebook. (I know don't feed the trolls but I'm starting to miss BTO, at least he started shit instead of doing drivebys)
                      Last edited by Ronski; Apr 23, 2016, 09:58. Reason: need a breathalizer on my laptop

Comment

Oh look, the trolls are out. 4 posts in over a year and N/A? No posts started just saying shit? **** off and go back to facebook. (I know don't feed the trolls but I'm starting to miss BTO, at least he started shit instead of doing drivebys)[/QUOTE]

Ya but all 4 posts are the truth. You can't learn very much on this forum if it's all lies. Let some neighbours filter out some of the bull****

Comment

At least some are earning their handle today. I was past Klauses crops last year, they looked really good. Pisses some people off when someone works very hard to succeed. If you get a chance Klaus, talk to someone at the Rack about Dennis Bulanis work on peas last year, lots learnt there, right Furrow.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                          • Return to Topic List
                          Working...