• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rest in Peace Dear Friend

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes made me think about what's really important this morning when I read this. RIP hopper

Comment

R.I.P. My condolences to his family and loved ones. Just remember, we are all just visiting and sooner or later we gotta go, so live life to the fullest.

Comment

condolences to family and friends.like ronski said, its a harsh reminder of how fast things can change,hug your loved ones while you can.

Comment

Condolences and prayers from our family also. Although I didn't know Hopper, I'm sure I would have enjoyed crossing paths with him in the journey of life...

Comment

My deepest sympathy to his family and friends

Comment

How tragic. My condolences to his family.

Comment

RIP Hopperbin

Comment

All my condolences to family and friends.
                  Always laughed when Klause and hopper got into it on this site. We could all tell he was a close friend to you Klause.
                  R.i.p

Comment

Rest in peace Hopper...my condolences to his family and friends as well

Comment

One look at the length of this thread just shows how much Hopper will be missed by the entire Agriville community.

My condolences to Hopper's family, friends and our members of this caring online network.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...