• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rest in Peace Dear Friend

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rest in Peace Dear Friend

A long time member and one of my best friends was involved in an accident that took his life earlier today.

Hopperbin, or Kurt as we knew him always made people laugh with the weird shit he posted... and the two of us always got into it on here.... but in real life he'd be the first to offer a helping hand and we'd do the same.

When we moved to St Gregor we rented a spare house of his.... we owe him a lot to helping us get started again.

I'm still in shock and can't believe it... was texting him earlier in the day yet. Joking about going holidaying.

I'm going to miss the evening alcoholic adventures... working with him...

Most of all a good friend that was always around to talk to. :'(

God bless your soul my friend. Maybe one day we will meet up again

Please pray for his parents and especially his kids. He was taken from us far too early.

Comment

My deepest sympathy to hoppers family and friends and to you to klause I know you guys were close! Only met him once but a nice guy! I liked his wired sence of humour! He will be missed! Rest in peace! Till we meet and farm again!

Comment

Wow. Such a shock.

I kind of guessed we were roughly the same age.

Way too soon to pass. Gonna miss his comments.

Condolences to the family and friends.

Comment

That's terrible news. He will be deeply missed. Condolences to all friends and family.

Comment

Condolences to his family and friends.

I have not been active here for a long time but hopper always chimed in when he could and his comments were welcomed.

What happened, on-farm accident?

He will be missed.

Comment

Klause - sorry to hear about his passing. He was one of the posters that I looked for his posts. Prayers to his friends and family.

Comment

O no,god bless god speed Hopper

Comment

Condolences to his family and friends. Shocking. Life is precious. Always enjoyed his comments.

Comment

I'm so sorry to hear this news. My deepest condolences to all who were close to Hopper, including you Klause.

I always had the sense that Hopperbin would have been the kind of neighbour and friend that one would be lucky to have.

Comment

So sad, I heard there was a bad accident today. I feel terrible to know one of our online family has passed. Not good news at all.

Comment

Awful news, his family will be in my thoughts.

Comment

Klaus

Sorry to hear this news ,hoppers been hanging around here but as long as I have and was part of the fabric of this site,
                          My thoughts go to his family at this awful time...

Comment

I am shocked and saddened as well. I will miss hoppers contributions for sure. Our condolences to his family.
                            Klause you are fortunate to have made a good friend.

Comment

Rest in peace hopper! Condolences to the family. Just terrible.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...