• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

And another one appears over the Qull Lakes

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And another one appears over the Qull Lakes

Out of the blue.

Send it my way - *** I wana dam the NS river or fukin drain it

Comment

Radar has shit going opposite of 3 hours ago. That's more ****ed up than me.

Comment

Nothin but normal weather paterns ..

Comment

The block must have moved.getting lots of very good showers now.guess the dry spell was the not normal

Comment

We need heat and lots of it. 30 to 32 for the next three weeks

Comment

It is amazing how we think the area we farm in is like that everywhere in the province. Saskfarmer 30-32 C would ****in burn crops in drier areas, and fry pastures like crazy. Oh please Lord, 24-26 C max for the rest of the summer and fall.

Comment

Oh, and also please Lord one more inch of rain in my area of rain would be nice right now.

Comment

Forecast looks like Regina area will see the 30's this week. At least this time the ground is not bone dry. In our experience, if we aren't cutting lentils by August 15, we start getting damp cool nights and green re growth, causes cutting problems, so for the way we harvest lentils, we do better with hot and dry ending. All other cropse that were early-seeded are determined. Consistent germination was certainly not a given around No-Rain Regina this year. Around Indian Head, now that's another story Farmaholic. The rain gods picked favorites.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...