• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

root rot in peas

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

root rot in peas

It's back! Went to check our wheat to see if we could spray... too wet... but thought neighbour's peas looked funny... sure enough root rot on side hills... nodules are dead.

Yup , showed up here last week

Comment

Even when it's this dry?

Hooollyyyyy shit.

I thought maybe the viper set mine back. Might look closer.

Comment

Check low areas first , last year whole fields were noticeably infected within days after herbicide - but much wetter.
        So far just a few wet low areas for now - praying it does not spread .
        And yes we were very dry for 25 days after seeding - only two moderate rains so far 1 in and a 3/4 with a few showers mixed in for fun so far

Comment

Furrow you have had 1.75" of rain showers since seeding?

Comment

No root rot here.. Might have had some had furrow not hogged all the rain. I would gladly take some root rot about now.

Comment

I have the ultimate protection against root rot surrounding my lentil seeds this year----Dust

Comment

Coleville; funny, yet not funny.

Comment

Sit and have a chat with the spirits - captin Morgan and sailor jerry - they can make it rain when you wish - but be nice and don't curse Mother Nature.
                  Ya - two very lucky storms - well the one with a ship load of hail that fubard a few fields

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...