• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hot Yellow Pea Bids

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hot Yellow Pea Bids

yellow pea bids up 'n up . . . . appears buying excitement from China and India leading the way.

good old spring stock squeeze in-progress for remaining old crop?

Errol so why when all last summer I was saying its a shitty crop we need a real group saying how the crop was out their all I got was flack. Then low last fall prices so lots dumped crop. Again no real info on crop just bull shit info that skewed the market.
    Now when the cupboard is empty. Oh wow prices increase.
    We need better crop reporting.

Comment

SF3 . . . I hear you.

Believe these gains in yellow bids are more 'unexpected demand' driven from China, than supply driven at least at the start of this rally. But now that this demand is realized, spring yellow supplies will be real snug.

Our pea market has become more of a specialty market. I'm not bright enough to figure out a top, just sense a market ripe for a possible cash market squeeze.

Comment

It's a battle of no supply and what's their is either seed or shit seed.

Comment

Funny thing when we sold edibles to processors they knew when a crop was shitty and stepped up to the plate. Now that grain companies have pushed all out. It's bull shit that wins the day.

Comment

I really don't think China just had a look in their bins and said Holy Shit we are almost empty.
            There was specials out in Dec that haven't moved yet. Grain companies new it was going to move and at what price.

I think farmers are getting tired of being grain bins and bankers for grain companies.

Comment

Haven' savvy canary growers got rich on thin markets over the years?

Comment

Wmbeois, not just grain bins, i think over the next 10 years farmers will be forced to put up enough fertilzer storage on farm as well, given the continued threat of no supply at seeding, and the price fixing in the industry. Will have to buy one year out on price dips. So we will also be providing free storage, and payment one year in advance.

Comment

MB - that is already here , has been for a few years.

wmoebis - your last line is so true.

Comment

Let Me Guess,

Benda and All The Other Blow Hards Had Yall Sold Out @ $6.00!!!!!!!!!!!

Throw a Fckin Dart at The Board, Better Marketing Than Listening 2 Dese Guys!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...