• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great Sandhills CWB terminal buying CDC Dakota Dun peas

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great Sandhills CWB terminal buying CDC Dakota Dun peas

I think the price is around $7 bu

Call 1 306 628 4452
    Or
    1 877 478 1999

http://jagfarms.blogspot.ca/2015/01/great-sandhills-cwb-terminal-buying-cdc.html?m=1

Great Sand Hills terminal is the worst place on the prairies for grading grain.

Comment

Well That Aint To Shit Hot of a Bid Now is It!!!!!!!!

Comment

jag have not followed Dunn peas. What's the advantage ?? Don't see it reflected in price.

Comment

JdGreen
          Dakota dun peas yield quite a bit better than yellow peas and they stand up really good even with all the rain we had at harvest they did not lodge over.
          The price is similar to a yellow pea with a 10 % yield advantage.

Comment

I saw a bid of $8.00 for yellow peas yesterday. So wow! A dollar off the market is pretty shitty.

Comment

ADM Western Grain at North Battleford also buys Dakota dun peas. Depends where you are located at. Great Sandhills terminal is the only place in south west Sask that buys dun peas that I know of other than selling them into a feed market.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...