• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cattle Appear Vulnerable

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

guys . . . there is no need to feed the bull in this forum, but there is an ongoing need for business risk management.

being booed off-the-stage definately emphasizes a strong feeling that the current cattle market is justified and bullet-proof. this is a 'classic sign' of a market top. much like the grain forum of a year ago.

global commodity markets are now in the early stages of a deflationary pull and the politics of kicking the can are over.

the concept that cows are scarce and for that fact; prices will remain at historic highs is (IMO) a misjudgement by the producer.

markets always right . . . and we will all see how dead or alive the horse really is into the fall market.

Comment

OK then I see how you view your role on this forum and will adjust my viewpoint accordingly , but you have to admit you did do exactly the same thing when grains were over cooked and we all knew they were just kept on hoping the party would last a little longer, as producers we have to be a little bullish or really why bother. And as far as the cattle thing actually I do believe the highs are in as the sept long weekend is also tradionally the end of BBQ season and with it the beef demand drops off.

I also believe the stock markets are due for a pull back as we have been in a bull market long past the average and the only economy in the world that is decent is the US and thats not a real encouraging thing knowing it really isnt that strong.

Have a great and safe fall all, was abusing errol from the smart phone the last few days while combining peas and now I better pay attention its about to get serious.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...