• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peas..

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crop insurance is writing off whole fields in places here in mb, they arent even making guys harvest

Comment

Defecated another quarter and a half today, two words to describe the quarter of the half I started yesterday, ****ing pathetic, weedy embarrassing mess. Can't wait til its harvested, that way I won't have see it anymore. Large areas of the field would have been better chem fallowed.

Comment

Does anyone's peas actually mature in a normal physiological way anymore or do they die prematurely from root rots, mycosphaerella/ascocyta? It seems lately our peas dont turn yellow before maturing. The field starts to turn brown instead. Maybe I need to spray 3 times at two week intervals, maybe that's how that guy spent $400/ac in that other thread.... soaking wet here in the mornings, no wonder.

Comment

Ask yourself why ?? Realy think !!

Comment

Peas use to be grown in Melfort tisdale. They quit to most part. Also Manitoba quit growing them. We are phasing them out in East Sask WATER WATER WATER>

Comment

Quit growing peas too.
              Too much rain at just the wrong time seems to wreck the whole year. Geese find the peas in the spring and stay around eating the seedlings and then tramping down huge areas just before harvest.

Comment

Imagine that rain making grain.
                The old adage still holds true.
                At times some can be short sighted.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...