• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peas..

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peas..

Need some help here on how to post pics - Klause ?
    Was going to copy/ paste now this thing will not let me paste !!

Upload to photo bucket then past in here using the html feature.

Or email them to me at chebock@gmail.com and I'll post them

Comment

On the topic of peas, just got done "deficating" the first field and boy they look shitty. My yield estimate is 25-30 (hopefully). The other quarter of that 1/2 is worse. Then into some what better stuff but not by much. Anyone who grew greens....be patient if they are good quality.

Comment

http://www.agproducts.basf.us/products/label-and-msds/sharpen-herbicide-supp-label-chickpea.pdf

Comment

So magic potions did not work. Can anyone explain 400 in inputs?.

Comment

Does it start with $100/acre rent?

Comment

Start spraying peas our today, early canola will be starting to get cut this week , just east of NB, and some wheat will be starting to get sprayed in area by weeks end as well.
              There is also canola, wheat and peas in area just going out of flower - to say the least it will be a mixed bag and a long harvest for some.

Comment

Going to take one hell of a crop ins payment.

Comment

Wow, you guys think that is late? You don't know late!!! lol.

Comment

Started with $100/ac rent followed by $12/ac agri-trend bill. Spiraled out of control from there. That would be my bet.

Comment

400... Wow...

We are intensive managers of peas... still under 200 bucks including foliar and fungicide.

WOW.

that's all I can say.

Furrow, I got your pics. WIll put them up as soon as they are uploaded.

Comment

2 inches and wind bad wind! Allah canola now facing east and on its knees

Comment

You couldn't possibly spend $400 on peas unless capital costs were loaded into the calculation.

Comment

So basically this guy needs 70 bpa to make some money! Wtf your not farming your working for your suppliers!

Comment

You guys sure know how to beat the crap out of your own. The guy was talking to the media and...like the rest of us he is a farmer.... What do you expect him to say??? Do you guys really believe he spent $400 on inputs??? Sheesh!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...