• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video: Randy Hoback Speaks in Favour of Marketing Freedom for Western Canadian Wheat and Barley Pro

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video: Randy Hoback Speaks in Favour of Marketing Freedom for Western Canadian Wheat and Barley Pro

>

Not Randy i thought he was on the fence on this issue

Comment

Leon Benoit also gave a stirring personal
      address about freedom, heavy with emotion. It
      effected me. Good one to post Pars

Comment

Leon BENOIT has been sucking the government teat for years as our MP.
        Time for him to retire IMHO.

Comment

There are many ahead of Leon that need to retire. The honorable memeber from Wascana tops the list, along with John McCalum. Pat Martin is not one of my favorites either.

Comment

Willy there were way too many people who have retired that should have never ever got a ballot - ever, so mute point.

Comment

Haha Randy Randy. They grow lots of durum up in PA? Just like our ag minister who failed at farming, now we have guys like this telling us what will be better. What a joke!

Comment

Yes and Ralph Goodale, Pat Martin and Wayne Easter all know whats best for prairie farmers, hilarious! Time for you single deskers to face the facts. Your world of coveting and confiscating your neighbors property is quickly coming to and end and you will actually have to stand on your own two feet. Move on already!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...