• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2011 CWB producer survey has disappeared!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2011 CWB producer survey has disappeared!

Its no longer on the wheat board web site.

Looks like someones a bit embarrassed by the results, I gather.

Fransisco,

I just downloaded it with no problem from Charlies link on the Agriville thread he posted.

Did you use that link?

Comment

Does this mean... they were doing a little clean up... and lost it for a few minutes?

Comment

My fault. Link does work now. Just to highlight and encourage everyone to look at, here is the link again.

[URL="http://www.cwb.ca/public/en/farmers/surveys/producer/pdf/survey_062911.pdf"]2011 CWB Producer Survey[/URL]

Comment

My fault for getting people excited about the link not working - not my fault the link didn't work. Brain not functioning after an extended Canada Day weekend.

Comment

I guess they put it back up. Good.

Comment

Just for interest sake, the annual producer survey has been highlighted by a press release in previous but not this year. A soft release I guess. Also highlights how wide the gap is on CWB issues between provinces, ages and farm size.

Comment

Stewart Wells had a CWB booth at our local July 1st fair. I was questioning him on the results of the survey which he had not yet even taken the time to look at. My point was very simple. The survey shows where the support comes from (age group, farm size), and I asked him if he felt the support was reflective of the future of agriculture in western Canada. NO ANSWER..... As I watched for the better part of 2 hrs the only petition signers were of exactly the group identified by the survey (age, acres) Let him know that the longer chairman Oberg allowed them to play and cry like kindergarten kids the sooner it would be all for nothing. I asked him to re-examine their support and perhaps they needed to zag rather than zig if they were to have a chance with Canadas agriculture future. Personally they can zig/zag all they want , I'm not buying

Comment

Stewie is alive? WOW. Been trying to get him to call me back for over a month now.

Comment

CWB press release on 2011 producer survey.

[URL="http://www.cwb.ca/public/en/newsroom/releases/2011/news_release.jsp?news=070611.jsp"]2011 CWB Producer Survey Press Release[/URL]

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...