• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[PIC] YAY Peas!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[PIC] YAY Peas!

mg src="http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/267631_10150368081889689_747004688_10054720_172226 3_n.jpg"/>

mg src="http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/270244_10150368072069689_747004688_10054664_150775 6_n.jpg"/>

Comment

Look good Chris. I hope the price is there for you. Seems like very few peas round here this year. Looks like your crops are progressing well. We have finally had the tap stop for two straight days here, and things perk up a bit I find when that happens...

Still discouraging to see drowning crops, but at least the higher areas have perked a bit, turning a bit greener.

May peas be 12 bucks and may yours yield 70 bushels an acre!!!

Comment

And thank your lucky stars you don't have a "Canadian Pea Board" becuase prices are moving to 12 bucks.

Comment

Bucket, we all know the wheat board raises the price of ALL crops. C'mon!!!

Comment

Bucket and Freewheat You won't get $12 cause you'll Sell them (excuse me Market them) off the combine for $7.80 and then come Jan they will be worth $12

Comment

Chris will get 12 bucks cuz he can wait. And the wheat board will make sure he gets that 12 bucks, cuz they raise the prices on all grains.

Klause, be glad its not 2012, and the wheat board is gone, cuz the price of peas will drop on you in their absence. Be glad you snuck in a crop of peas before that fateful day...lol

Comment

7.80, what the **** are you talking about. They are currently running closer to 9.00 and with the market in North Dakota washed out pushing $10.00 within a week.

Sold some at 8.25 after seeing the crop coming and for some cash. If I sell now at 9.00 or 10.00 at least I am averaging up nicely.

Show me anything that the cwb does to average up.

Comment

bucket. I think hes talking initial payments again...

Comment

When have you ever seen an initial at 7.80.

Its funny, the cwb has a clean slate for durum this year. The current asking prices are 18.00 a bushel and the best they can pay, maybe, is 12 bucks for the new crop. How does anyone thinking taking a 6 dollar spread computes to the cwb costs of ten cents a bushel to market our grain?

klause:

Back to the peas, what variety and what seeding rate? Looks like a leafy variety.

Comment

Bucket, I'm being sarcastic!!!

Comment

Claas, this would make short work of yer Rock Garden. Tell Darcy to thank Me later.......

Comment

Great looking crop for this year. Been looking at both pics for 20 min and still can't spot the knife in either!!! LOL
                          Have seen a few OK pea crops around considering the weather most had to start with. Not many acres in though.

Comment

I am thinking them crushed rocks should be loaded on a truck and sold, worth a small fortune here with bhp needing a million odd yards.

Comment

These are Goldens seeded at 3bu/ac,
                              double-inoculated with a peat and a
                              liquid, and treated with CruiserMaxx for
                              pulses, 75lbs/ac of S15....

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...