• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Feed Peas

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feed Peas

I'm gonna be in Manitoba Feb 14-15 and looking to bring some feed peas for my back-haul to Ontario...Any sellers???

Wood have to know how much you's are offerin' first???

What da heck you's haulin out dis way??? Earlton to here is quite da trip.....

Comment

I have 4-5 loads Hemp Seed heading to WPG

Comment

Haulin wit Super B's or what??? How much you gettin per lb fer da Hemp Seed??? What it yield per Acre??? How many Acres up around Earlton are Farmed??? What Ground Sell/Rent fer??? How much you's payin fer Peas??? Hope my word of advise helps wit yer Worker problem over in CropTalk......

Comment

drop me line and I 'll call you -

barley@depape.ca

Comment

Yes super B's....Is organic Hemp, worth around $1 cleaned...Dirty avg yield around 600#...Clean-out should be 12-15%. Earlton valley is around 175000 acres of which apprx 80000K is arable. Balance is (was) beef land. Asking prices is from 800 to 4000/acre, seems like a fair bit trading around 2-2750/acre. We can tile here so quite productive...similar yields to R.R.V..

Comment

Reedin yer Organic Rant. Organic Industry has & always will be Corrupt. What do you expect wit Tom's Buddies running dee Show??? I see wit my own eyes how it run all da time. Ahh da Stories I know. I kin git into da Game as well movin product, but I refuse to be one of dem. Even though lotta, lotta Moneys to be made Chiselin' & Cheatin' Yall. To easy really. Got to tink like one of dem if'n you's wanna make da Moneys yerselves.......

Cal Phos trucked in??? Ever herd of the Little Engine That Could??? Put'er on da Tracks, Kin git'er delivered fer $68-$72 Cdn per MT to a siding near You's. Dis freight alone comin outta Sun Shine State. You's want one car or ten, don't matter. Heck if'n you's holdin da couch down, dare even sidings that will unload fer you's......

Comment

Why do you want feed peas? don't they need any offboard durum milling wheat or anything??? Or are you already saying it is feed peas and really wanting durum or hard wheat? What is price of Soft Wheat anyway?

Comment

Shit with the CWB screw job were getting this year the back haul could be the money maker.

Comment

Somehow I am thinking depape got this all tied up now

Comment

I like to feed peas in my own beef rations. I add them to "sweeten up" low quality grains by-products I feed. Right now 20% inclusion is working good and cattle really go for it. I'm feeding burnt H.M.C, high Vomi barley, wheat screenings and heated canola.

Comment

BTO...we are on a short line and don't have local trans-load facility. Would have to take train 200km north to Northern Quebec and truck back down..this adds $58/tonne...not to mention product is similar to ag-lime, i'd have to call you to come run the jack-hammer to unload.

Comment

I may have had some of your beef in a McCains frozen dinner last week. Kinda tasted like what it was fed. LOL

Hope you find some peas.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                          • Return to Topic List
                          Working...