• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

seeking light coloured coriander

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

seeking light coloured coriander

I am looking for about 60 MT of light brown to white coriander seed, large or small varieties are ok, large preferred.

Anyone have such a crop on hand?

I understand that Manitoba growers grow a high quality crop. Do you have any idea whether Atlantic Canada can produce high quality crop? I know that NSAC is looking in coriander as a part of alternative cropping systems.

Comment

nakodo, I am able to supply your requirements. I would very much like to converse with you about this crop. Please contact me at the following address: trent.s.klarenbach@sk.sympatico.ca

Trent

Comment

to get the highest value coriander it needs to be sun weathered to get the lightest color, rain or lack of sun will leave it brown and excess rain, esp if the crop is down will turn the bolls blackish brown.

Large and small seed varieties exist and go to different markets. Agronomics are slightly different as well.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...