• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

40 ft 5710 with 350 tank

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

40 ft 5710 with 350 tank

Looking at ordering a new drill, have a 9330 CIH right now and think I will have to upgrade to a 9350 or 9370.

Is anyone pulling a 40 ft Bourgault,9.8 spaced MRB and 350 bu tank with a 9330 CIH ??

what is the horse power on your 9330

Comment

240 engine

Comment

your 9330 would struggle with this load.you would be more comfortable with about 350 hp

Comment

Those MRB will probably need alot of power. Are you going to be using narrow openers?

Comment

Do the MRB take a lot of power,I will be using 3/4 inch carbide knives.

Thinking now of getting a 450 bu tank, will save a lot of filling time.

A 9370 CIH should handle 40 ft with a 450 bushel tank.

Any other thoughts???
            Where is Shamus when you need him????

Comment

would be a comfortable load for a 9370 we pull 54ft 5710 with 5350, big nh3 tank and banders with 425 hp and 710 metrics wouldn't want any less

Comment

Pull 40' 8810 9.8 3/4 inch knive, mrbs, 5440 with 9250 on bias 20.8

Horsepower is not an issue, weight is. and or tire?!

About 45 days late with this thought i see

Comment

Well Caseman : When I put the MRB's on my 8800 I also switched to 3/4 " knives and pulling an NH3 wagon. Still had enough power and traction to not be concerned. Now that I am going to a 40 ft. drill (8 ft. more) dropping the wagon and gaining 100 more bush. on the air cart my cousin says no worries. Hope he is right or I'll be sneaking over and getting his tractor. That one fellow is correct. Tire size and weight is important. That is why I feel good about my 9280 Ford.It has a turned down L10 (250 HP0) and 20.8s. As well those Versatiles, even the smallest model(mine) is a relatively large size tractor.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...