• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wheatheart Auger

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wheatheart Auger

what do you like or dislike about wheatheeart augers? Am thinking of a 8x46 with a kohler engine- the one that Viterra advertises in The Producer.

We have a 41 x 8 with a 22 hp robin motor on it and its a well built solid auger. Took my old wheatheart mover off my old worn out 7" brandt and put on this one.
    Wanted a kohler but he didn't sell them , but this robin has been a very good engine.

Comment

there a good auger but make sure the tube is straight i have seen some with quite a bent in them were they are flanged together

Comment

Just priced out the Wheatheart, and its 3,000 bucks cheaper than a Sakundiak, equipped with what we want. (8x51..27H.P.kohler, electric clutch,mover, and sweep). Wanted a 30HP, but after talking with farmers and others, they suggest the 27 kohler is better than the 30 Kohler in cold weather. Wheatheart sweep is to heavy, so suggestion is to get the EK?? made in alberta. Have used neighbours Wheatheart, and see no problems. We'll keep our older Sakundiak equipped as above, for fertlizer...spare.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...