• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JD 635 Hydraflex

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JD 635 Hydraflex

Was thinking one of these would be the way to go for both peas and cereals. Anyone using them? How well do they work? Do you need "contour master" to make them shine? I like the idea of the full fingered auger. Would be putting it on a 9860, and I have flat land. Any info would be appreciated.

We had our peas(500 acres) done by a custom cutter who had 2 635 hydraflex on 9670's. He also ran the 36' deere d****rs on his other combines. We had them both in the same field, and the d****rs quit after a few swipes. There is no comparison at all in peas. Once you use them, you want nothing else. They cut wheat with them and had no problem. If you grow peas on a regular basis...I'd go for it.

Comment

They definitely do not shine in cereals. Sure you can cut cereals with them on flat land, but then really why do you need a flex header. The new flex d****rs are the only way to go if you ask me. One header for all crops, shine in cereals and do an excellent job on short crops like lentils. Heard lots of good on the MacDons not so much on the Honey Bees.

Comment

But are they any worse than a 630R in cereals, or is it that the d****rs are just that much better?

Flex d****rs are definately nice but the $$$ they want for one that is 36' is nuts something like 80K!!

Comment

But are they any worse than a 630R in cereals, or is it that the d****rs are just that much better?

Flex d****rs are definately nice but the $$$ they want for one that is 36' is nuts something like 80K plus

Comment

going to try 635 hydraflex on 9660
            next year,peas and durum...

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...