• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Opi One

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Opi One

When purchasing a opi one, is it worth the money for the more expensive moniter? Near as I can tell, the only thing it has that I would use is the charging cradle and that would make it an expensive upgrade-about $200. Input???

Thanks.

I have the old opi-one and it works fine. If the fancy one has rechargeable batteries, they'll likely be dead when u want to use it. Sometimes simple is better.

Comment

With the new one you can store and record all previous recordings. A great way of tracking bin temperatures. Allows you the option of doing it the old way or storing the data for immediate comparison. Also has a program to transfer to the office computer. If you are computer savvy go for it. Other wise stick to the method you feel most comfortable. There is a learning curve on the new model.

Comment

we have the newer model works good. We only have a few bins with cables right now so not to hard to keep track of them.

I could see if you had 10 bins it would be nice to check everything once a week and download to your computer. Keep track of everything going on.

Comment

How much memory does the better one have? Will it keep the last temps. from a dozen bins or do you have to buy the software and download? Or???

Comment

It has lots of memory. You will have no problem listing all your bins and keeping track of the temperatures. So far I just use the hand held unit.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...