• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

67 chevy truck

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

67 chevy truck

Enough about BSE and a bad basis on wheat, I want to do somethin' fun! I have an old 72 GMC truck (good 350 motor and a three speed auto), but the body is poor. I just found an old 67 chev in a neighbour's pasture. Hasn't run in 25 years but the body is great. Has a 307 with a 2 speed auto, but it'll never move again. It's about a foot in the ground. Can't move it till spring. What problems will I run into putting the 67 body on the 72 chassis?

Body or any part of should just bolt on.

Some guys like to mix and match. Like the fenders off older truck but cab off newer.

My son in law is fixing up a 72 and using a 67 for parts truck.

Comment

About the only issue I've ever run into when doing body off stuff is that older bodies like that can spring out a bit, making remounting a headache. You'll probably have less grief pulling the driveline from the 72 and putting it into the 69.

Rod

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...