• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bourgault 3310 Air Hoe Drill

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bourgault 3310 Air Hoe Drill

Look like the drill of the future. Took all the faults of the seedmaster and made a superior product. Airdrills will soon be obsolete.

Hi,
    I have seen this drill only at the farm show but the thought behind it looks impressive. We run a conservapak for the reason of every row having depth set by packer and I think this has a huge advantage over the typical airdrill. This unit looks like it takes it one step further with the seedrow not being disturbed, my only question is Midrow. I have only used it on a few trials but still don't know if I am sold on it. I would like to see my fert a little closer to my seeds, maybe 7 1/2 or 8" spacings?? Anyway, supposed to go to a bourgault seminar on this drill and maybe get some demo in spring. Best thing is a big name company has picked up the individual row idea, could be hard on some of the other players.
    Disker

Comment

Why would air drill be obsolete? The 3310 is an airdrill I thought. Hoping to get a demo this spring. Hope I have the money to afford it in a couple years. Heard the prices are going crazy, I am scared to ask.

Comment

There sure seem to be a lot of moving parts on the Bourgault parallel linkage, what with the two arms and multitude of hinge points.

Comment

I was at the Saskatoon crop production week. They will have done away with the parallel linkage system. Much less wearing parts left.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...