• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Circle king grain bin unloaders

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Circle king grain bin unloaders

I am looking at the circle king bin unloaders for my grain bins, but am wondering if they are too slow for a new install in todays bins. I could see that they were an excellent product 20 years ago when they came out, but I was hoping for something to do for the next 20 years. How fast is a circle king. On a full bin will it easily keep up to an 8 inch auger?
    Will it keep up to a 10 inch auger?
    How long does it take to do a circle with the bin sweep on in a 19 foot diameter bin?
    I wish they offered a larger version, as I would definately buy it. Does anyone else sell a center unload system that goes on top of the bin floor in a larger, quicker version?
    Thanks for any help.

I have a couple of neighbors that have them, None have ever said anything bad. Two guys I know have put them in new bins when erected- don't know if it was because they already had system or they feel that it is that good of a unit. Need pretty good hydraulic power.

Comment

We hve used these systems for a few years and like them alot.In a 19 ft bin full of wheat we can load 400 bu. in 9-10 min.
      With the sweep hooked up, it takes longer because of the hydraulic demand put on the sytem.
      We use a 8x 31 auger with a 20 hp honda. I wouldnt go any smaller with the engine, a 24hp would be better.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...