• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Water Well Drilling

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Water Well Drilling

Dryland Drilling Ltd. (Water Well Drilling) PO BOX 653 Milk River, Alberta, T0K 1M0 403-647-2350 SoARE YOU SHORT ON WATER SUPPLY FOR STOCK?

DO YOU WANT A SUPPLY OF WATER FOR SMALL SCALE IRRIGATION?

WE HAVE THE SOLUTIONS FOR YOUR WATER PROBLEMS AT ECONOMICAL PRICES.

Specializing in deep 1500 feet plus (Milk River zone lots of water) water well drilling for stock and supply.

Drilling of shallow gas wells for residential or commercial use.

Hookup of water system from well to choice of location

Construction of dugouts with drilled water wells beside for water supply for irrigation and stock

Fresh water hauling for cistern fill up

Septic truck for septic tank clean outs

We offer in house private financing (no banks or finance companies) for all services offered.

Call us today for pricing and info for all your economical water solutions.

Owned and operated by drilling engineer with over 20 years experience.

lving water problems for farmers

I have a submersable water pump that is stuck about 80 feet down in my well, any way to get it out, the crib is a steel one. Will try anything, thanks, jksjeeves@sasktel.net

Comment

I am interested in shallow gas well development for my farm yard. Is it expensive to drill into the coal bed methane pockets and develop a well to heat a shop? Is it legal, or must it be done on the quiet.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...