• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JD 3130

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JD 3130

Hello

There is an auction coming up and a JD 3130 with JD loader is for sale. Does anyone have any experience - is this a reasonably built tractor?

I'm just starting out and have lots of yard work to do as well as use this machine for rockpicking, running the auger, square baling, etc. Thanks for any comments.

I had a close neighbour who put about 3 clutches into his 3130 but he is a rough operator & a 3130 has a dry clutch. I asked another farmer I knew (good operator) how he liked his and he said it was a great tractor never touched the clutch in all the years he had it. Some people do shy away thou from the German built John Deere's

Comment

We had one, they seemed to run in streaks. Some were complete crap, others would run forever without a problem. Fortunately most of the former seem to have been parted out by now,if it's still being used it's probably a solid tractor.

Comment

Hi Rook, so did the tractor sell yet? Our neighbour is selling his 3130 with a loader as well. He wants $12,000 for it but the hydraulics need a bit of work and the bucket is cracked. He just spent almost $10,000 on a motor job though.

What did the one at the auction sell for?

Thanks

Comment

The tractor sold for about $8000 and I thought it was pretty rough. I'll keep looking for something that suits my needs.

Comment

I forgot - thanks for all your comments!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...