• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

8465 csae baler

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

8465 csae baler

Hi! I bought a 1995 case 8465 baler at a auction
    that was going cheap, I was wondering if they are not all that good or if they have problems, what are they and can they be fixed.If there are comments I'll take them too. The baler seems to be in good shape.Thanks for any replies good or bad.

We had one. It was the automatic model. Make sure that when you start the bale you keep it feeding even on both sides or it will eat a belt. Check to see if it has the heavy laceing on the belts. I recomend it. And instead of useing the wire to thread the lace togather I used a welding rod with the flux busted off, and crimped the ends over. The belt will break before the lace will. If your baling straw that is dry or has been decicated you might want to put a short crop kit in it. The 8465 is actually a 565 Hesston so parts are easy to find. All and all a good baler.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
    • Return to Topic List
    Working...