• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need to git rid of MICE

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need to git rid of MICE

Does anyone have a solution as to: How do we keep mice out of our combine and swather cabs

Ha ha ha.I got the same dang problem!Semi,tandem,swather,they're everywhere!!Once they get in once you can't keep them little buggers out.

I read somewhere that mice don't like bounce dryer sheets.I put about 5 of them in the swather and it seems to be working.I also put some of those margarine container air fresheners in the semi and it seems to have reduced them.

Whatever you do don't waste your money on those "fresh cab" air fresheners.They are very expensive and don't work worth a darn.And they stink to boot!!

If anyone else has any suggestions I sure would also like to hear them.

Comment

try some Irish Spring bar soap , I know that when mice get established, your in deep poop

Comment

Yes, I agree that the "fresh cab" does not work. Also when we used Bounce dryer sheets the mice made a nice nest out of them. A friend of mine uses a rubber snake in her camper and claims that it works??

Comment

We always use a little container full o mothballs in the cab of our trucks and the combine.The mice don't seem to like that smell. I works pretty good for us.

Comment

I don't know your situation but I had some cats move into my storage shed. I take the time and trouble to feed them everyday. End of problem. I have been down the mothball road. I don't know if mice like the smell or not but I don't. The cats also replentish themselves.

Comment

I definetly agree. Buy some catfood.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...