• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FORD F 250 vs F 350

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FORD F 250 vs F 350

Looking for opinions or comparisons from any of you farm-boys out there who have owned a FORD.
    These FORDS look like an excellent work truck.
    How does the Power-Stroke compare to the Cummins or Duramax ?

As for the 3/4 ton vs 1 ton, how are you going to use it? I have a 1 ton ford diesel 4x4 that has a haybed on it. I routinely haul nearly 4000# to feed, and feel the 1 ton handles it much better than my old 3/4 ton did. But if you don't need the 1 ton very much, why add the expense? 3/4 ton lockouts are $70 while 1 ton lockouts are $150. You just need to look at your situation. I swear we should all buy late model used 2 ton trrucks for the heavy stuff, and keep our trucks smaller. Mucgh opf my itme my truck might as well be a car.

The Cummins is my preferance between the 3 - that is one hell of a longterm motor.

Comment

Wouldnt even consider a 250 if was thinking of a work truck. The extra cost of the 350 is minimal when you are already spending 55,000. 350 rides just as nice as the 250. Also the new 6.0 litres are running and working great.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...